Which survey site you think its best in making extra bucks online??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know their are people online especially those from top tier countries that earn admirably with surveys online. Some second tether countries also makes good amount of cash through well-known surveys that pays relatively higher. In the sense that others earn extra cash through surveys, their are still others who never find it going with surveys. That doesn't mean that all surveys are scams, or not rewarding.

Can those of you from first and second tether country that earn admirably with surveys share the best online survey site that is best in rewarding its participants?? And how much you've earned from it in total, ever since you started earning from it??

Sprite1950

I don't like surveys in general but I have been doing a few on TheoremReach recently which is offered on Cointiply as they pay better than other sites. However I did a long survey last night which was worth 1,400 points, finished it and only got 51 points which is what they offer if you are disqualified. It's the one thing that annoys me about these sites. They can be so dishonest. They take all your information and then scam you at the end.:mad:

However, if you like surveys and are prepared to stick at them, you can earn quite well. Suny from ForumCoin could earn $5 in bitcoin in one day when he was based in Australia and that was mostly through surveys I believe. I am too impatient:)

Well i gave up using survey sites after I spent a month on a website that claims to pay me for surveys. I reached my withdrawal point and couldn't withdraw my earnings. Yes I wasted on month dedicating 3 hours on a scam website that didn't pay. It wasn't easy but I believe there are still genuine survey sites Available, maybe I was not lucky after all. I stopped taken surveys and focus more on PTP forums like trendri and forumcoin and since I joined, I've never regretted.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well i gave up using survey sites after I spent a month on a website that claims to pay me for surveys. I reached my withdrawal point and couldn't withdraw my earnings. Yes I wasted on month dedicating 3 hours on a scam website that didn't pay. It wasn't easy but I believe there are still genuine survey sites Available, maybe I was not lucky after all. I stopped taken surveys and focus more on PTP forums like trendri and forumcoin and since I joined, I've never regretted.
You shouldn't give up buddy, their are stil legit surveys around which you can still earn from. You need to always make your own researches before you carryout any operations online that concerns you and your earning sites. Lots of scam sites have popped up plenty this days, you simply don't know the ones that is right or gonna waste your time in the future. That's why I wait first to see what people are saying about the site before I proceed to the site and doing it's task.