Which wallet is the best?

glukos

I have been using coinbase for several years and I do not have any issues, but if you want the highest level of security, I recommend the nano ledger physical wallet

D

Deleted member 28127

I have been using coinbase for several years and I do not have any issues, but if you want the highest level of security, I recommend the nano ledger physical wallet
As read in tutorials you can transfer from Coinbase to Nano Ledger Wallet in order to protect more your funds there are several steps to follow but it is a little complicated, I have seen such feature also at Blockchain info which even sells Nano Ledger as additional security step to protect your funds. For Coinbase they offer 2FA with Google autenticator.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I have been making use of trust wallet for quite sometime now and I can say that the developers really did a good job. Most of my peeps who are into crypto currency trading and investment are actually making use of the wallet and so far so good there has not been a serious complaints. Just that a while back they were having a wrong value for different crypto coins which made it difficult to make your trades but they have sorted it out anyway.
I also did use roqqu wallet and I will advise Nigerians to stay clear from it atleast until they get their issues sorted out

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have trustwallet, but with the way it is operating, I wouldn't save any reasonable amount of coins there, because I'm not just ready to lose my coins in that wallet, I simply respect myself and my hardwork never lose any funds I made out of my hardwork online. I can forget the password phrase, which can be easily forgotten or misplaced. Unless you backed it up via email or simply write it down and keeping safe. I'm not ready for that, that's why I use Binance for bigger funds, and for all my crypto trading etc.

Skysaint

Verified member
I have trustwallet, but with the way it is operating, I wouldn't save any reasonable amount of coins there, because I'm not just ready to lose my coins in that wallet, I simply respect myself and my hardwork never lose any funds I made out of my hardwork online. I can forget the password phrase, which can be easily forgotten or misplaced. Unless you backed it up via email or simply write it down and keeping safe. I'm not ready for that, that's why I use Binance for bigger funds, and for all my crypto trading etc.
Yeah, many are actually making use of binance as they said it's safe and ice for crypto currency trading and making investments but I am yet to understand how the whole stuff works. I can't even find a way to fund the wallet let alone trading with the app. It just have many sections, numbers and figures that I don't really understand.
I know that binance is really good for making crypto currency transactions buy I guess it's so complicated for a newbie to make use of that is why I opt for making use of trust wallet instead and I haven't lost funds there anyway. Atleast not yet.

MOSIUR

There are many wallets in the world of online deals. I have been using some wallets like Payeer, Coinbase, and lastly Binance. I have not faced any problems in these wallets. So, I think they are safe and secure to use. Binance has the vast number of cryptos' homes where there are a lot of chances to do like deposit, withdraw, transfer, trade, peer to peer, and many other options. I think, Binance is the most modern of all wallets in the world. You can use any wallet whatever you like. I recommend you to use 2FA method (like phone, email. google authenticator etc.) in case of any wallet.​

Victorial

When it comes to choosing the best wallet, it depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a peer to peer trading because of the ban on crypto in Nigeria, then Binance is the best among Roqqu, Remitano, Okex, and LocalBitcoins. While when it comes to choosing a wallet that you can use to add some custom tokens through DApps, I will prefer Trust wallet. Trust wallet is very good but I have tasted and tested Metamask in the last few weeks and I love it. It is just that you will have to import the block chain before you can use it

Kingstone

I am going to select Binance and Trust wallet to handle the different kinds of transactions you want to do. With Binance, you have a nice peer to peer system that you need to be verified before you can use it. This will allow you to sell your coins to anybody at any time and get paid. I will not recommend Roqqu right now. I have not used the peer to peer trading before. For trust wallet, you can use the dApps feature to buy, swap your coins on the exchanges site like pancakeswap,, etc.
Both of them have a good security system.