Which website pays more for completing surveys?

MsFifs

Currently which affeliate marketing company has the best paying rates for surveys and pays more for extra tasks completed. I have registered with so many sites but I always get dissapointed at the end of it all. Majority pays peanuts and you are stick on the website for hours on end trying to make a just $1.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Swagbucks seems to be one of the popular website where you can take paid survey and earn good income at the end of the month. I no longer participate in paid survey again because I value my pressure time more than someone to be wasting it fornogoodreason. paid survey website usually disqualify you for any slight mistake.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Swagbucks seems to be one of the popular website where you can take paid survey and earn good income at the end of the month. I no longer participate in paid survey again because I value my pressure time more than someone to be wasting it fornogoodreason. paid survey website usually disqualify you for any slight mistake.
I have much understanding about swagbucks and I also have an account with them but I think all the survey that is available location is always the main determinants of how much you can make with them. most of them will need people from the Western countries like USA and Europe. People from African country may not be able to make something really good.

litecoinget

I'm building a rewards site that pays instant litecoin free-litecoin.site

if your in the US and have a debit card with a few bucks on it you can do trial offers which pay multiple dollars per offer and credit users within minutes.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The amount of money you make on survey platforms depends on your geographical location. People from tier 1 countries are mostly favoured by survey platforms and they can easily make some reasonable amount of money within some hours. if you are not from tier 1 country then you cannot really making it a reasonable from them.