Earn Money While earning, becareful

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As we are trying to make money online, we need to be very careful. The carefulness is essential for us not to fall a victim of scam.

The way scammers work are almost the same, that's why we need to be careful and watch out for some of the ways the scammers work.

They give you half link. Most scammers give you half link and ask you to click on the link for more information. They always refuse to give you more details until you click the link sent to you.

They get irritated easily.. They hate being asked more questions. When you start asking questions, they get frustrated and pour the anger on you. So when next you are asking questions from someone that introduces you to a particular business, and he gets angry, run away.

They used different numbers. At times, they chat with you with different numbers. You can hold them with a particular number. And if you even try to dig deeper to their social media account, it will look scanty.

I hope you have learnt one or two things from the post.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is a good advise and it is very essential .some time those site when you login and register it is true that when you ask question they will get irritated and they can even go as far as blocking your account. And some time you may not even know the offence you committed that warrant blocking and if they even accept your apology they will still fin you to pay some point before you can continue.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good advice and good write up too. There are a lot of scammers on the internet looking for who to scam on daily basis. This is because many of them do not want to work legitimately to earn a living online but either to look for who rip off. We all need to be very careful on the kind of people we deal with online and also the kind of people we do transactions with.

Briangsam

Yeah yeah. Learnt from this post. There are many fraudulent people on the internet who are looking to scam people of their money. If you come from a country with bad economy, you tend to be a target because they try to leverage on such. So rn from anything that seems too good to be true.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Scammers are everywhere even in this forum providing fake link trying to scam you, your little income and enrich themselves and make you suffer for your mistake long time. That's why I'm not move to earn from where i didn't work. Before i go into a site, i read information about them from people who has experience about them, if their is any positive around them or not.

Mellorando

Banned
What an excellent reminder that is it is from using a website you should also be careful on what site you using people will be drawn to use a site that pays higher but one thing they fail to understand is that most of this higher-paying site website are scam a typical example is Earntube.com this side promise is uses lot of cash for watching 20 to 30 seconds add minimum withdrawal from this website is just $80 and trust me they don't pay