Who else is Experiencing Same Issue With Roqqu Wallet?

Haypril

Greetings to you all.
After the recent update on Roqqu Crypto currencies wallet exchange app, I have been having difficulty assessing some of the old features of the wallet and to top it all, I still can't use the new features that were included in the update. I read about Doge coin and I was impressed in my research about the rapidly growing coin, doge. So I decided to buy and store it so certain Roqqu now offers the coin on their official wallet. But all efforts to buy as not been yielding any positive response and the support has refused to give listening ears to my complains.

Am I the only one experiencing this, please the app users should share their experience with the app. Thanks

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though I have not used Roqqu wallet before but to be frank, I always don't lie updating an application that I am used to because at the end of the day, most of the new features are either hard to navigate or difficult to understand. And to make the matter worse, they dont usually put the users through on how to go about these new features.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know someone who is using roqqu wallet but I personally don't use it. If you can contact the support then they might be of a help to you. I will actually ask the person that is using it whether he is experiencing the same issue. That's the reason why I actually like binance and trust wallet because this to alert excellent and of course their service is top notch.

Haypril

I know someone who is using roqqu wallet but I personally don't use it. If you can contact the support then they might be of a help to you. I will actually ask the person that is using it whether he is experiencing the same issue. That's the reason why I actually like binance and trust wallet because this to alert excellent and of course their service is top notch.
I have written to the support several times without getting any respond. The only response they are used to is; reply will take 3 hours. And at the end of the day, there won't be any respond. I tried chatting them up on their web page, wallet and even through their email but it has never yield any positive results. I guess I will just consider the option of transacting with Binance.