Trading Discussion Who Is Participating In Forex Market Trades?

Moni

The for market is all about trading countries, the currencies of those countries and the timing of investing in certain currencies. The FX market is trading between countries, usually completed with a broker or a financial company. Many people are involved in forex trading, which is similar to stock market trading, but FX trading is completed on a much larger overall scale.

Much of the trading does take place between banks, governments, brokers and a small amount of trades will take place in retail settings where the average person involved in trading is known as a Spectator.

Financial market and financial conditions are making the forex market trading go up and down daily. Millions are traded on a daily basis between many of the largest countries and this is going to include some amount of trading in smaller countries as well.

From the studies over the years, most traders in the forex market are done between banks and this is called Interbank.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex is a wide market that's even legal. Government of every country even participates in forex. They always have a body responsible for this kid of trade. Bankers however trade more on forex because of its nature of work. Nowadays we have seen people as well venturing into forex and making money through it

Setho

VIP Contributor
Forex is a very wide trading activity and a lot of people commit to it. It is right that the majority of the trading volume normally comes from banks and financial institutions but I do not think that their activities alone can be able to drive price the way it is.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When forex started, it was stricted to countries alone, the feat that tests solely on banks to be carrying out this duties of trading in currency on behalf of government. But nowadays, we have seen individuals and some big organizations partaking in the forex market trading in different currencies of the world.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think it's more like a general market , even the banks and other big organization do participate and invest in forex trading ,,, most countries government do so too same with individual , it's not centralized and made for a particular person or entity but for all only the kids might not be allowed

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
People are more and more relying on crypto trader for more profit. But the current crypto market is following bearish trend so I think traders should wait a little bit. Eurotrader provides signals on and off to help traders gain some profit on the market.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
The participation of traders in Forex is increasing day by day. One of my brothers brought me in Forex and taught me how to trade Forex. I have changed so many brokers so far as I wasn’t satisfied with those brokers.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex market is the biggest market in the world with volume transaction daily above 4 billion dollar, and there are so many market participant from small retail into big company and countries, Goverment, central bank, institution company, international company, broker until retail trader like us. In the forex world there are thousands broker offer service in financial market, including FXOpen broker.