Why Afri Peeps is a scam site! Don't indulge.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I am not the kind of person that would easily jump to call a site scam or legit. I am a thorough person and I do my homework well before drawing inferences.

Afri Peeps was promoted on forum coin and the site was said by a Nigerian. I and other forum coin users flocked to the site. Within a few days, the site was brimming with threads and comments.

Not too long, people got to threshold and tried to withdraw but couldn't. They couldn't even set up their payment wallets on the site. They complained to admin but he never even thought of acknowledging, talk more of answering their queries. The admin remained mute and after sometime, became inactive on the forum.

No one has posted a payment proof from the site. Don't be scammed. Afri Peeps is a scam site.

Shaf

Verified member
They recently came up with a new payment system and "claims" that the ownership of the site has changed. I had gotten paid once from the forum, so I thought I would go back to it.

After a day, I decided to calculate how much one could earn, and that's the most terrible pay I've ever seen for any paid to post forum. Each post would earn you #5 naira, and a dollar now exchanges for more than #1,300 naira.

Compared to other forums, that would not attract anyone to them.

Etini

Valued Contributor
They recently came up with a new payment system and "claims" that the ownership of the site has changed. I had gotten paid once from the forum, so I thought I would go back to it.

After a day, I decided to calculate how much one could earn, and that's the most terrible pay I've ever seen for any paid to post forum. Each post would earn you #5 naira, and a dollar now exchanges for more than #1,300 naira.

Compared to other forums, that would not attract anyone to them.
No matter how it is marketed to me, it is a scam site. For a site admin to be so adamant to the complains of users shows how insensitive such a site is concerning the users. What they are trying to do, they want to rebrand the forum so that people would fall in again for them to scam. I bet you that there is no new ownership. I was an active member before it turned scam.

I can only post on Afri peeps as it stands on an advanced payment arrangement. If he doesn't pay in advance, I don't think anyone should fall for this cheao scam.

Activator230822

Verified member
Afri- peeps is indeed a very scamming paid to post website. It has become a tendency for the most of the fake websites to offer higher rewards for the websites. However l was lured to sign up after seeing some fake payment proofs that had been flooded on the internetn by that time.l personally don't like online earning opportunities that originate from the country of Nigeria for that matter.

Carson20t

I think they just never had a well-outlined plan as to how they were going to be sustainable, they also have very poor customer feedback criteria as they take a long time to respond to queries and concerns, These traits are not good if you want to run a paid to post forum. People after posting and reaching their threshold should be able to have their hard-earned money withdrawn in a short period.

Unlike bringing excuses and reasons that do not even make sense to the members. It is better if it is a forum without the reward program than you letting them know that you are going to get paid and you do not own up.

That is the reason that can eventually make you become a scam as a forum. We need to know that there is so much involved in running a forum and if you do not have it in you then do not just run any.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Afri- peeps is indeed a very scamming paid to post website. It has become a tendency for the most of the fake websites to offer higher rewards for the websites. However l was lured to sign up after seeing some fake payment proofs that had been flooded on the internetn by that time.l personally don't like online earning opportunities that originate from the country of Nigeria for that matter.
That's why we members of the paid to post community should refrain from promoting sites that we don't know much about and end up misleading the vast majority of people to go and get scammed. We have to understand that when some of us that are well known in the paid to post circle promote some sites, others think it is credible coming from us.

I know some of us do it for referral bonus but we must verify the track record if site proponents before we promote a site on another forum. You needed to see the number of people that moved en masse from different countries to be active on afripeeps and got scammed at the end. It was a terrible experience for the paid to post world.