Why An Entreprenuer Should Consider Early Retirement?

Maven Tiger

For an entrepreneur, the retirement age is not fixed and many would want to stay in business to be relevant in the business world. 50yrs of age is an ideal time for me quit being in charge of a business, because I'm the type that wouldn't want to stay beyond 25Years in business.

I know it might be difficult for entrepreneurs in tech related fields and I know it is much more difficult than it sounds. How could one possibly give up the control of business that he/she started from scratch and leave other person to take charge?

Allowing another brilliant mind take over the business while I enjoy my retirement at that age is cool, since it allows me have a glimpse of my business afterlife.
Also, it gives me the time to share my wealth of experience with the new manager and other aspiring minds.

What about you?

Last edited:

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Its a good things that an entrepreneur should considered early retirement since it has be known to worker that at the so so age say 50year or 65year you must retired. Therefore as a wise entrepreneur what you need to do is to resigned honourably before the retirement since you know that even the pension after the retirement is not sure that it will come on time.
So it will be better to focus more on the business that can last you longer and fetch you more income than wasting one time.
So on the day one on your resumption in to the office start preparing for the future.

Peppul

Well it might change your goals and your daily routine, but early retirement gives your life a breather. While the idea of early retirement is commonly heard, it isn't that easy. A secured early retirement needs early planning of life. For entrepreneurs, it is much more difficult than it sounds. How could you possibly give up the control of your business and leave other people in charge of taking care of it. On one hand it gives our lives new goals, here are also good reasons to retire early.
1. An opportunity to start a new career. If you feel that it's your saturation point and there is more you can do in your life, switching the career can be the better idea.
2. A healthy life.
3. Sign up for travel. The earlier you retire, the more years you will have before health issues begin to limit your mobility. If your someone wants to travel the world, then early retirement from business should be your goal.

Maks25

Armed with the willingness to commit and realistic expectations, it’s time to create a plan. Your early retirement plan should help you save enough money each month to reach your retirement goals. This means that you have to consider cutting your expenses, and changing what you do with your money in order to meet the requirements of your plan. And don’t forget about having an investment strategy as well. Investing is the only way to build up enough wealth to retire early and comfortably.