Why Are There So Few Online Money Making Opportunities?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are so many people out there who are having a harder time getting a job in the real world. In my country, there are indeed many people who tend to get a job, but those jobs do not pay well at all, as I live in a poor country with destabilised economy. In here, there are so many rich people who basically take advantage of poor people. The situation is not different from many African countries where many employers take advantage of many poor people and I think that this should be changed.

In such kind of scenario, many people believe that online jobs and money making opportunities is the answer to the economic crisis faced by the states. However, what many people do not realise is that there is still a big scarcity of opportunities when it comes to making money online. For example, right now, there are many freelancing job sites out there. However, the truth is that when you sign-up for those sites, you will hardly find any order for you to pick. The conditions is the same of many micro job site. I have been working on a micro job site and work is rarely available there. Why is this so?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The simple truth is that if you really want to become financially free on the internet you should not depend on Microjobs platforms because they are very limited and will not give you the freedom you need. There are several ways of making money on the internet and what really matters is your level of knowledge about those particular online businesses.

The truth is that as a newbie you may find it very difficult to monetize your time on the internet but with constant learning and persistence, you will definitely become perfect in what you do within some period of time. There are several opportunities available on the internet you can use to monetize your time on the internet but only takes his knowledge and assistance.

I have seen many people who use different social media platforms like TiK ToK to make a lot of money for themselves dancing. This is an opportunity to make money online and a lot of people are monetizing it.

Almost everything can fetch money currently on the internet provided you are very unique in what you do. setting up a reliable online income can be very difficult and challenging but with seriousness you will definitely get there.

Skysaint

Verified member
Laughs. I actually find this question funny. First of all, there are many online making money opportunities available just that you haven't discovered them. There are so many people out there who would have wanted to take part in this kind of forum just to earn money but they can't because they are yet to be away that paid to post sites do exist. In the same vein, they are legit and paying sites or opportunities that are yielding some persons good money out there but you're just yet to discover them.
Of course, you've heard about freelancing. Freelancing is just like a den for several business niche depending on where your interest lies. They are those who are copy writers, there are others who are graphics designers, there are others who are into UX and UI designs, there are web developers, there are even article writers and just a whole lots of them. You can pick anyone that suits you best and go for it.
There's also a trending business right now called affiliate marketing and it won't be bad to check it out too. I mean, a lot of persons are making it big from being people's affiliate and the good thing about it is that anyone, I mean anyone, could be an affiliate marketer.

Sikapa

Verified member
I think you got it wrong. There are many ways to make money online that if I'm not afraid to say, then I can say the number of ways that a person can use to make money online is more that the number of ways that a person can make money offline. This is full without a doubt. But the problem here is when we talk of online money making most people think it is working on a particular website to get paid.

This is not so because if you can tutor offline to get paid, then you can as well tutor online to get paid. If you can do construction offline to get paid, you can also post your construction works online yo get employed online. Which way do you think you can never get a job online by posting? The way technology is booming is so amazing and I think it is time to trust the onto way of making money. You don't have to think working on a particular website is the only way to make money online or the only way by which you can called online money making but even getting customers online is a form of making money online.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I believe there are already numerous money-making opportunities for all sorts of people. It does not matter whether you are skilled, semi-skilled, or unskilled, you can still make money. Well, you might earn more if you are skilled, but you can also earn without skills. It does not matter what kind of skills you have, you can find earning opportunities. If you are a good speaker, you can make money through podcasting, if you write well, you can earn as a writer, if you are good at graphic designing, you can earn as a graphic designer, if you are good at marketing, you can earn through affiliate marketing, online selling, etc. If you are a simple writer without any expertise, you can write on paid-to-post sites and make money, if you have the expertise, you can earn from technical writing, editing, translation, etc. If you are not good at anything, you can earn by working on GPT sites, micro job sites where you can earn just by watching videos, checking websites, clicking on ads, and following social media accounts. You can earn by investing, you can also earn without spending a dime. You can earn passively, you can earn actively.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I do not believe that the available job online is few. It might be few if you are considering or comparing it with the available one offline . That is not the most important thing , the most important thing is that anybody can do any business online as long as you are ready to do it. .

People who may be complaining of few online earning opportunities have not taken their time to explore the online space to really understand opportunities they have if they choose to engage in any of those ones they see.

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most favourite business of so many people because it is a business that you can just do on your own whenever you are interested. If you can learn to trade cryptocurrency or forex perfectly , you won't even have to be competing with other people trying to make money online.

M

Manris

Yes, of course, Ways and methods of making money on the Internet are not endless. They are limited. but the reality, unfortunately, is different. On the Internet, the process of earning is also difficult and there are various factors of problems that interfere with earning. For example, let's take surveys. They are not available everywhere in all countries and therefore you will not be able to earn money on this type of income. You correctly noticed that there is a lot of competition on Freelance sites and it is difficult to get an order, which hinders earnings. There are different reasons for each type of earnings. I think that you still need to look well in the list of earning methods and find the most suitable one for you. Good luck!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When it comes to making money on the internet there are numerous methods and strategies in which you can employ to make some good amount of money for yourself. I have come across a lot of people who are making thousands of dollars selling other people's products and they are quite very okay with that.

Like I always advise people, if you want to go into affiliate marketing you should try as much as possible to learn the necessary things required if not you may actually not succeed.

Freelancing is another big opportunity for so many people around the world. there are several freelancing platforms in which you can venture into and probably stand a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself.

If you venture into Fiverr for example if you need understand that there are a lot of competition and if you're not competitive enough there is no way you can be able to make money from it.

Cryptocurrency trading is also another good business venture in which anyone can go into on the internet and probably make some good amount of money for themselves. If you are very good trading cryptocurrency your chances of succeeding is very high.