Why Business Minded Person Should Stay Away from Negative People.

Sikapa

Verified member
My destiny is in my own hands that is what we always say. Yes! This say is true but we have to be vigilant about those around us when it comes to business.

Starting a business from a scratch is something not easy at all and is a combination of task and risk. Most people started it but couldn't finish it. Many businesses have collapse not because the businesses owners died or something like that but is because every business has it own storms and at times the storms will hit your business.

When talking about business storms I'm talking about the things that try to brig business down. Some of these storms can be a fire outbreak, running loss, poor patronizing and others. If such a form hits you business and you the owner don't stand firm then that will be the end of the whole business.

This is the reason why as a business person you have to stay away from negative people because if a storm comes those negative people will discourage you. Sometimes, the advises they will give you will let you not even try to reestablish the business again.

This means your business has collapsed
So I say to business people that they should stay away from negative people.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Negative people are the major source of distraction in most businesses and sometimes instead of them to really encourage you to grow your business or to start the type of business you have planned , they will be looking for the consequences and any possible disadvantage of starting such business and they will try to use it against you by discouraging you that your business will not succeed and so on.

It is necessary for us to identify such people in our life and stay away from them because they will not help our business to grow or contribute anything positive to our success in life.

But sometimes it might even be very much difficult for us to identify this sort of people in our life , you will not likely know who is giving you the best advice and who is giving you the wrong advice.

So many things are to be put into consideration before accepting advice from people.

* The first and the most important point is that the person you are accepting this advice from must be someone that has contributed positively into your life.

* And also the most important thing we have to consider is that we should not at any time get advice from strangers.