Why Coinbase introduced Coinbase Pay

Flow-er

The crypto exchange are really working all round the clock to ensure that they satisfy their users. You will agree with me that the competition ongoing in the crypto space is very enormous and every crypto company is trying so hard to meet up with the competition. This could be regarded as a welcome idea as this will allow the users of cryptocurrencies enjoy the crypto transactions with ease. On the news, we hear different developments of all sorts that are very competitive.

I have heard of of the Binance pay, I have not heard of Coinbase Pay. This is a new development around the king cryptocurrency exchange based in the United States. The exchange have also introduced a feature know as the "Coinbase Pay". This is will enable the users buy cryptocurrencies very easily without having to go through enormous stress. According to reports, it was a long awaited projects and the polls carried out amongst the users, showed that it was a much needed feature for easier cryptocurrency transactions.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I see the feature that was added on the Coinbase as a kind of competition with Binance. It was binance that first came out with the Binance pay and that was basically one of the best payment gateways online and I have basically seen the way people have been using the Binance pay . This is what will prompt Coinbase to do same. The Coinbase Pay will make transactions a whole lot easier for its users online. The major users would use this medium for easier transactions. I am really looking for ways on how to put to use the Coinbase Pay to carryout the crypto transactions. I think that it will have similar use the binance pay. Another thing to look into is that most of the mind blowing offers that were been introduced by Coinbase are often available in the tier 1 countries. This is one of the reasons why Binance will always surpass the coinbase in all ramifications. I believe that this feature will be made available globally just like the Binance pay. The project is a major milestone for the users of Coinbase because this exchange will act in capacity of gateway payment platforms. That's the basic truth.