Why Crypto Is The Best Payment Method

Cosmin17

We are currently living in an age where we can constantly need to use payment processors. Gone are the days when people used to rely on traditional payment methods and now you can make a payment with a few clicks only. There are many payment processors out there. But it is a really hard job to select the right kind of payment method and when it comes to paying international members. PayPal is not supported by all the countries and when it comes to Payeer and Perfect Money, you cannot pay the members living in the United States because they are not supported in the U.S. This is why I have always reckoned that cryptocurrencies are the best payment method because you can pay anyone at any time in world without any kind of restrictions.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We may not likely consider cryptocurrency to be the best payment method , the reason is because cryptocurrency is not really accepted in all countries of the world and because of this it is only a country that accept cryptocurrencies considers it to be the most profitable.

PayPal have been the most profitable ways of receiving payment online because of its availability in most countries , it is not really considered the best payment method because it is not a worldwide payment methods.

Well what I believe is that the best payment method depends on so many things . In America most people have good access to PayPal and that is what they use on daily basis for their online transaction , because of this most countries in which PayPal account is supported considers PayPal to be the most profitable because it's will still maintain the value of their assets even if they decide to let it be in their wallet.

Cryptocurrency in the other and is highly volatile and you have to sell it or convert it yo USDt immediately , if not when there is a bearish movement it will definitely affect the value of your assets and it is all countries that PayPal is supported . But we considers cryptocurrency as the best. Here

Crmart

According to me, it is one of the best payment methods now-a-days since cryptocurrency runs on the blockchain technology making it one of the secure and fastest payment methods, I have also noticed that from the day I added it as payment option in my business, my customer base increased gradually which is a good exposure for me.

Suba

Staff member
Not all countries can accept crypto as a means of payment, even crypto circulation is prohibited in some countries such as Algeria, China, Bolivia and Egypt. So it is impossible for us to send or receive crypto from people who live in that country. Crypto is recognized as the easiest means of payment, without the need for third party control, no one controls it.

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is no longer news that cryptocurrency is the best payment method. Even the big payment processors are now implementing cryptocurrency to there wallets. Big companies like PayPal, perfect Money and Payeer. They all have seen what they will lose if they did not all cryptocurrency to be trade on there website.

It has been long that I have chosen cryptocurrency as my best way to accept or make payment. It has a low transfer fees unlike PayPal tht charges more than 1% per transaction. But cryptocurrency has a fixed transfer fees.

Another thing I like with cryptocurrency is that my fund is save and secure. I only can control my funds. Unlike PayPal that has full control of my funds. They can decide one day that i have done something wrong and suspend my fund bad this will make it impossible for me to access the fund. This means that it will be automatically be there own. This they have done to my accounts with funds two times now. The only reason that I use PayPal to receive or send fund is that if the other party only accept PayPal. But I prefer using cryptocurrency for all my transactions.

Crmart

Are you guys accepting cyptos for payments? Do tell me a few good options to start with.
Although there are many but I have found capital wallet, coinbase and bitpay some of the good options, all these are regulated plus offer low fees for transactions.

Cryptoworks

Regulated? How can a crypto exchange be regulated? If they all are, that’s really nice, I would like to know more about their regulations.

Shaf

Verified member
As a means of exchange of value, cryptocurrency still has a long way to go due to challenges it has. It may have solved some problems associated with fiat transactions but it is not perfect itself.

The volatility can especially be worrying to merchants. Imagine you get paid 1 BTC as a price of $35000 which then drops in value to $32,000 when you receive it a few hours ago. It's okay if you will still use the same form to make payments but if you need to concert it to fiat to carry out other transactions, you will be running at a loss. This is not helpful for small traders.

Another one is transaction fees. Some coins have it low, like Litecoin and Dogecoin, but coins like Ethereum have really high transaction fees.

Also, not everyone is honest, and if you get cheated on a transaction with someone you don't know, there's no way to trace them and such losses can slowly drain your resources.

Crmart

Regulated? How can a crypto exchange be regulated? If they all are, that’s really nice, I would like to know more about their regulations.

Crypto exchanges are also financial entities and regulatory bodies of some major developed nations have framed such rules that need to be adhered to by these exchanges to operate from the countries where those are based. A few mentioned above have regulations from;

Capital Wallet - AUSTRAC (Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre) which is an Australian govt financial intelligence agency for all types of digital transactions carried out.

Coinbase Commerce - FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) which has a role of tracking suspicious entities and individuals that are into money laundering and related financial crimes.

Bitpay Business - DCB (Dutch Central Bank) supervises all the transactions by the entities operating under the region.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is the best payment method for many different reasons. First of all, cryptocurrency is considered as a kind of coin which could be centralized or decentralized. One of the main features of a decentralized coin is that it cannot be tracked and the information of sender and receiver is kept confidential by the network.

However, it is not impossible to trace down or track a cryptocurrency transaction, it is still not an easy job for people who have no knowledge about how Cryptocurrencies work. Secondly, Cryptocurrencies could be sent anywhere in the world and there are no restrictions at all. This is not true when you use other payment options such as PayPal because PayPal places restrictions on certain kinds of countries. One of the best features of cryptocurrency is that the transaction fees of certain coins is also very low.

For example, the transaction fees of Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin is so low that it is far much lower than that of PayPal. You can also trade in coins and make money. Cryptocurrencies are also really fast payment method. These are some of the main reasons why I believe that Cryptocurrencies are one of the best payment methods.