Why cryptocurrency price crashes on weekends

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Experts predicts cryptocurrency to crash weekends and if you closely follow crypto market at weekends you will surely agreed that truely cryptocurrency crashes due to the bearish behaviour of investors on weekends. Here are the reasons why crashes tend to happen
1) volume of transactions at the weekends.
Transaction volume is low at weekend because investors cannot add money to their account to trade as banks closes weekends. Also , Elon Musk's who's tweet wave a hand over the crypto space can also cause a spike on the volume of trades. However, volume rises as Asia banks open on sunday night into monday as US banks follow

2) Trading on margin
Volume drops when investors trade cryptocurrency on margin. This is when investors borrow money from exchange and must pay back when the price dips to a certain level called the margin call. This will trigger a sell-off of the digital currency by the exchanges to cover up the loan. Moreso, investors couldn't pay back borrowed funds due to bank closure at weekends
3) market manipulation: This is still attached to speculation but is believed to happen during the week. They fake sell or buy order thereby artificially influencing the price of cryptocurrency creating a false demand and supply. However the spoofing is not proven yet. It usually influences the price of cryptocurrency to rise.
Do you believe these are the major cause of the dip weekends . What's your take on this?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I observed this sometimes back when we were advise to sell off in one group I was a member of, but I refused to sell only to realize that it is really true.
I do not also understand why the price usually tends to drop always on weekends as I was thinking weekends should be the best time for the market since a lot of people would want to trade since they must have been busy all through the week.
Actually, it's an irony but it's what we should stick to inorder to make some profit even as the cryptocurrency dips. But weekends and sell-off during the week. But is it possible to artificially manipulate the market? This still a assumption as it as not been proven to be true.
What if it's true? then the volatility of cryptocurrency needs questioning

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Actually, it's an irony but it's what we should stick to inorder to make some profit even as the cryptocurrency dips. But weekends and sell-off during the week. But is it possible to artificially manipulate the market? This still a assumption as it as not been proven to be true.
What if it's true? then the volatility of cryptocurrency needs questioning
Sure, it is nothing but mere assumption as I do not even believe this to be true at all. It is just some random happenings that may have propelled people to think that's how it works. It is best for one to do their research and understand what works instead of following assumptions.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Sure, it is nothing but mere assumption as I do not even believe this to be true at all. It is just some random happenings that may have propelled people to think that's how it works. It is best for one to do their research and understand what works instead of following assumptions.
You are a absolutely right and I have a strong believe that cryptocurrency tends to rise during the week due to rise In volume of trades. Banks open during the week thereby making it easier for investors to access fund for trading.
But I will study the speculations inorder to affirm if it truly happen

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
okay I think from next week I'll start observing and taking action on this to my advantage because I think on Friday I'll start selling most of my important coin and convert it to stablecoin and I can buy back when it is low on Sunday evening.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
okay I think from next week I'll start observing and taking action on this to my advantage because I think on Friday I'll start selling most of my important coin and convert it to stablecoin and I can buy back when it is low on Sunday evening.
That's a laudable idea but watch the price at midweek too. I learnt that their is spoofing around that period. They create a fake buy or sell order inorder to manipulate the crypto market. The false demands and supply created by this false order usually increase the price of bitcoin proportionally. One can just sell off to make significant amounts.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I experience it during the weekends, i confirmed too from the Admin of this forum. He told me that, the market falls mostly during the weekends, those who buy during the weekends and sell off during the Mid-week have chances of success. I believe the coins have dropped down during this weekend too, it will be wise to take advantage of this weekend fall.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's a laudable idea but watch the price at midweek too. I learnt that their is spoofing around that period. They create a fake buy or sell order inorder to manipulate the crypto market. The false demands and supply created by this false order usually increase the price of bitcoin proportionally. One can just sell off to make significant amounts.
Well I just need to try it and see how it goes, I've been observing that the market always comes down on the weekend and if there is a way I can use it to my advantage I will really appreciate it,this is the reason to try to see if it's going to work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I just need to try it and see how it goes, I've been observing that the market always comes down on the weekend and if there is a way I can use it to my advantage I will really appreciate it,this is the reason to try to see if it's going to work.
The market fell down yesterday, even today too. So taking advantage of the weekend fall will be a great one, I've taken my time to take advantage and I'll be seeing if it will work for me or not. But i have clear view that it will work for, cos in the last two months I've following the trend it has been on the fall about 80% during weekend.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The market fell down yesterday, even today too. So taking advantage of the weekend fall will be a great one, I've taken my time to take advantage and I'll be seeing if it will work for me or not. But i have clear view that it will work for, cos in the last two months I've following the trend it has been on the fall about 80% during weekend.
Omo,someone will be following muscle your topic they cancel it because of this thing I can really help
Wow that means I can actually make money from this thing, I was in that the market always come down on weekend but I didn't even think of using it to my advantage, during this time is when a lot of people trade shot in future, I am so eager to try something out next week.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Omo,someone will be following muscle your topic they cancel it because of this thing I can really help
Wow that means I can actually make money from this thing, I was in that the market always come down on weekend but I didn't even think of using it to my advantage, during this time is when a lot of people trade shot in future, I am so eager to try something out next week.
You should try it out, even on the first day of the week market also drop down, to correct during the Mid- week. I've kept close eye around the trend going around the coin market in the last 2-3 months now, and its just fluctuating around like that. Falling down during the weekends and rising from Wednesday- Thursday. So if you take advantage too, try it you might be successful. I'll tell you if I'm successful from now to Thursday.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You should try it out, even on the first day of the week market also drop down, to correct during the Mid- week. I've kept close eye around the trend going around the coin market in the last 2-3 months now, and its just fluctuating around like that. Falling down during the weekends and rising from Wednesday- Thursday. So if you take advantage too, try it you might be successful. I'll tell you if I'm successful from now to Thursday.
ok but now is a perfect time for us to buy because I think from tomorrow the price will start going up to balance the law of supply that comes in the new week, I just bought cake of 11 dollars ,I'm just expecting to see how everything will go and that is what I will use in testing if it will work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
ok but now is a perfect time for us to buy because I think from tomorrow the price will start going up to balance the law of supply that comes in the new week, I just bought cake of 11 dollars ,I'm just expecting to see how everything will go and that is what I will use in testing if it will work.
Yes, today is a new day, and new week starts from today being Sunday. Its nice you've taken your time to buy cake coin. Let's watch and see how it goes, and expect it to go higher in price and balance the law of supply just as you said. I'm optimistic that the coins will see green plus, in the coming days.

D

Deleted member 28127

Most of websites owner are busy with offline work from monday to friday or from monday to saturday then they process all withdrawals in saturday or in sunday that explains the huge number of transactions during the weekend. Admin of site may not process automatic cashout due to check that he has acquired money to send before process payment to worker then due to lack of time during day of week he process payment during weekend.