Exchanging Why do business owners or company deceives their customer to buy their goods or product?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I noticed this days that many seller deceived their customers or buyers to buy their goods or product.

Who is a customers?
To me a customer is an individual who always patronized you to buy a goods or service at any particular period of time.

A customer will never mind to travel many miles to your company or shop to buy a goods or services. Some times customer will never buy from his/her surrounding no matter how hasty they may be in need of that particular things.

But this days many seller do not reciprocate the favour they receive from their customer back to them instead they lied to the same customer to buy in higher price than their competitors.
They will even tell you that the product is original and you will latter find out thatbits face.

To me I don't know why they use to deceived their customer.
Why?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's very awful and cru for some companies and businesses to deceive people buying their products when it is not worth it, or worth the amount they sold it. That's simply being greed and anxious to make money doing fraudulent things. If you watch well those companies or businesses who indulge in such doesn't last long to be on the eve of success.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Companies who indulge in such illicit act are shortsighted . Reason is that if you succeeded convincing me buying your product and I found out that what you sell is not worth what was expected , I will never buy your product again
Companies who adopt such method will only succeed in tarnishing its' image and they will not stay long in business

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Some of these companies are not looking at the bigger picture that is why they get themselves involved in things like this. But I always believe in transparency in any business that an individual decides to do. If you want to gain more customers it's best to always be honest about your services. When you deceive people into buying your goods, they are more likely to seek better alternatives in the future when they need similar services

funmi

Verified member
Deceiving customers to buy your products is a bad way or method of during business. When you deceive your customers in order for them to buy your products and your products is of low quality, then when the customers eventually discovered what you have done, they won't buy from you again. That will be the end of the business. So it is not good to deceive people at all.

Good luck

Verified member
deceiving someone to buy your products is not a legit way of doing business,it is more or less a scam if a business owner trick people to buy good or product.Instead of deceiving the customer,you can do your marketing well by convincing the buyer of your products.with good case studies.