Why Do Many People See The Ways Of Making Money Online So Scarce?

Sikapa

Verified member
There is a funny thought on how people see online money making. I always say and I'm saying again that if only I'm not afraid then I can say the number of ways that a person can use to make money online is more than the number of ways that a person can use to make money offline. Most people will not understand what I'm trying to say.

There are numerous ways to make money online but people only focus and concentrate on working on a particular website to get paid which is all wrong. You can work offline to get paid as a tutor and you can as well work online as a tutor too. If you use to sell staffs offline to get money you can also sell the same staffs online to get the same money but this time your staffs will be more expensive than you sell offline. There are great opportunities online but we always build our minds on a particular website to get paid and we think online money making is scarce but this is not so.

I know many people in my country and some of them are even my friends who sell mobile phones online and some of the artist are also using this internet opportunity to sell their art works online. These are some of the ways by which a person can make money online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the many reasons a lot of people think that making money online a very scarce and difficult is because they do not have the right knowledge or they have not actually met the right people who will lead them through of how to make money on the internet.

When I started growing interest of making money on the internet I was actually very stranded at first but with a lot of determination and curiosity I started making a lot of research and I started discovering a lot of different platforms in which I ventured into.

Many of them are scam and some are actually good but at the end of the day I was able to meet some group of persons who introduced me to several ways of making money online. I didn't actually take some of them very serious because they are not my line of interest and I took some of them very serious.

Probably, there are several ways of making money online currently and anyone can actually learn them and start making some good amount of money for him or herself.

Making money online can also gives you the opportunity to sit at the comfort of your home and make money passively for yourself while sleeping.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The reason why they might be seeing it that way is because they don't really understand what it is to make money online. Even me when I did not come into the online space , I was just thinking how possible it is for people to make money online but as I got exposed to the online space I now understand that people can make money online in so many different ways and sometimes by offering their skills and services to people in exchange for money.

Well for people who believe that it is almost impossible to make money online , it is our responsibility to really educate them on what online business is all about. At least telling them is not a bad idea and it will be left for them to decide if they are interested to work online or not.

Making money online can be done in different ways but dedication and consistency is the only way to succeed.

Vladv26

Most people are always looking for an easy way to make money online. They try to find an app or a website where they can earn hundreds of dollars each month, and even then they would not like to spend a lot of time working on that website because they belive making money online should be easy and fast. I am talking here mostly about newbies, which have just heard about making money online and they now think everything will change for them. But they will quickly find out that is not the cade and all of these websites that promise huge amounts of money in a short amount of time are scams and they'll never pay them. In reality making money online is hard and it requires patience. You might have to spend months or year learning a skill or building experience before you are able to earn real money online