Cold wallet Why do most airdrops use trust wallet?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Even though I am not very conversant with some aspects of cryptocurrencies, I have come to realize that so many airdrops usually make use of trust wallet for launching and every other thing that has to do with the beginning phase before this subsequently get listed in otjer top exchange platforms.
This has become a thing of concern to me because I do not see the reason why they should only be making use of trust wallet alone, when other platforms are also available when they can even utilize at once to gainso much popularity than trust wallet can offer them.

I don't know if you have some knowledge of about why it is always like This, and if there are any unique reasons or unique abilities and features available on trust wallet which other wallets and exchange platforms do not get to have until the particular cryptocurrency in question starts to receive more popularity before we subsequently see it's getting listed on the platforms.

I believe this thread is supposed to be an eye-opener for so many people that may have been confused about things like this and may not be able to lay hands on any valuable information on why it is always so.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Even though I am not very conversant with some aspects of cryptocurrencies, I have come to realize that so many airdrops usually make use of trust wallet for launching and every other thing that has to do with the beginning phase before this subsequently get listed in otjer top exchange platforms.
This has become a thing of concern to me because I do not see the reason why they should only be making use of trust wallet alone, when other platforms are also available when they can even utilize at once to gainso much popularity than trust wallet can offer them.

I don't know if you have some knowledge of about why it is always like This, and if there are any unique reasons or unique abilities and features available on trust wallet which other wallets and exchange platforms do not get to have until the particular cryptocurrency in question starts to receive more popularity before we subsequently see it's getting listed on the platforms.

I believe this thread is supposed to be an eye-opener for so many people that may have been confused about things like this and may not be able to lay hands on any valuable information on why it is always so.
They are not making use of trust wallet. They don't even have any link with trust wallet at all. They only register contract with coins like etherium, binance smart network, Tron and solona this and many more are the coin that they registered contract on on trust wallet. Maybe why you think it is trust wallet is because trust wallet is the most popular offline wallet and when a token in received, it usually show automatically in the wallet. But there has never be any link between that airdrops and trust wallet.

As you can see the tokens on trust wallet so will you see it it on other wallet that supports multiple coin like coinomi and meta mask wallet. To see it on coinomi you will need to add the token manually and that can be done by getting the smart contract address of the token first and manually add it to coinomi and it will appear there. On meta mask, I think only tokens using etherium network will show automatically while you add others automatically.

Trust wallet is just a wallet that is meant to save coin and for exchange of tokens under binance coin Bep2. This token are created by Binance exchange to make it possible to trade using our passphrase making the trade to be done in same Binance coin address.

Suba

Staff member
Why Trust wallet is widely used for airdrops here is my opinion, First because Trust wallet is considered safe, because the private key and passphrase are stored by the user. second, Trust wallet can store many coins and tokens both erc20, bep20 and trc20. If the airdrop that we get does not go into the wallet automatically, we can do it manually by scanning the appropriate blockchain, to check that the airdrop has been sent or not.