Why do most rich people act weird or have a weird habit?

marcusfe

If you have ever come across or have anything to do with a very nagging or weird rich person, you will know frustrating and insulting they can be. They don't care about your personality, worth or value, they will just mess you up as if you are piece of trash. I've met with one like that who want to frustrate my life and arrest me because of only #500. There was just a little miss up in the account that I couldn't explain myself and it was just #500. This is how many of them behave as if they are God, and if anyone ask them why whey behaving in that manner they have many excuses to back themselves up. I used to winder whether it is a crime no to be rich or riches is just the heritage of some people when they behave to other people anyhow. What could be responsible for this weird behavior of these people?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have actually observe this, extremely rich people and genuises have some strange and weird characters and of course behaviours. Maybe the saying that if you want to achieve great things in life you don't need to be normal because if you're normal as many people you will be poor like them. One of the reasons these people are rich and act the way they act is because they don't reason like most people.

Planet408

Money can be intoxicating if you are wealthy. Money can control you if you don't control yourself. The attitudes of some rich people is mainly pride and ego. Many rich people are too egoistic in their deals with people especially when they meet poor people or most times their employees. If you are working for proud people, just calm down, get what you want and go your way.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Obviously many of them act weirdly because they have money and they think that they can own anything. If I ever become rich, I would never behave like other rich person. In fact, I have promised myself that if I ever become rich, I will help the poor and stay humble and never act like an arrogant person. I surely do believe that I will become rich one day and help poor people and feed the orphans.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am surprised by this topic because I find people to be normal or weird regardless of their category whether they are male or female, rich or poor. Maybe what you may mean is the idiosyncrasy of some rich people that they are so frugal as if they are more frugal than the poor. I know of some rich business people who count even the grain of rice that are wasted on the plate.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am surprised by this topic because I find people to be normal or weird regardless of their category whether they are male or female, rich or poor. Maybe what you may mean is the idiosyncrasy of some rich people that they are so frugal as if they are more frugal than the poor. I know of some rich business people who count even the grain of rice that are wasted on the plate.

You forgot that there are many people who have a lot of money, yet they are extravagant and they never care for the poor. It really breaks my heart whenever I see people spending money on expensive items and when they never even bother for the poor people. On the other hand, there are many people who are rich, yet they never want to spend their money. Both of these things are really bad in my opinion.

Victor001

The level of insecurities amongst the rich folks is a thing for concern, most times they feel any move they make is questioned from their source of wealth,their style of living,the people they interact,the help they offer.all this out pressure on them,and every potential individual not in their class looks more like a threat,just few can blend in especially if they struggle their way to the top.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It will be a matter of contextualization. It may not be all the rich people and if they are, it may not be in all countries. I could remember watching the videos of Bill Gates, the richest man in the world, queueing to get some things in a mall. It can never happen in my country! I have watched the prime minister of Britain, Boris Johnson riding a bicycle. It is a taboo in my country. A country where a mall will be shut down just because a governor's daughter want to shop, others must leave the place for her.

What should I blame it on? Money intoxicates just like any other things. Illeteracy can also be a disease. Most of the rich people only come by rich by luck. They don't even prepare or find themselves worthy to have the money. Hence they are scared it may go if anyone tries or even make any attempt at foiling their ways of making the money.

Others believe that the way to show they are rich and powerful especially to be respected is by oppressing with the money. It sounds wierd but that's the fact. They may be guilty some times and still be claiming right basically they know money can do anything.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think this weird character is about the rich I think it is just human nature because even poor can behave same. This is why I only always pray to meet only kind people and people that love peace so that weird and heartless only meet their kind. I'm a very kind person and I hate people that try to make the next person feels inadequate and you look around and you find absolutely nothing that they are benefitting from it. So why are you being mean to the next person for no just reasons

But truthfully, this kind of behavior is really observed or exhibited by the rich and I think it is their money getting into their heads. if you see a rich person being so nice you should know then such had the fear of God and just want to treat people nicely. But for those that have been intoxicated by money and fane then you just have to run away from such because you can't just deal. it is only life that can humble them.

So if you are working with someone you can deal with the toxicity then it will be better to resign for the sake of your mental health.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
That is what a lot of people might be thinking , that the rich will always have a funny attitude . But in most cases that is not always true , we have to really understand all these things because it is not easy at all. I know there are some of them who are naturally proud and just believes that everyone have to worship them all the time , well if that is what they are doing it is left for them because me I do not see the need.

A lot of them just believe that anyone who is just interested to make it in life have to pass through a stage of difficulties and there is no need for people to be coming up to them looking for money and so on. Naturally I support some of their attitude in the sense that if opportunity is being given to people any how, A lot of lazy people will always go around begging for money and doing other funny things.

Janetj

Because absolute power corrupts absolutely. Many people can act right when their down. It's when you are up that's the trial.

Suba

Staff member
It is not surprising that rich people behave weirdly, because wealth and power can affect the behavior and psychology of the rich, this will make poor people often feel offended, humiliated, belittled. Rich people often behave unethically and arrogantly, maybe you've seen a luxury car that's driving won't give pedestrians a chance to cross the road. Rich people often feel themselves as superior and wise always give advice, why? because most people who come to him are always asking for help or will borrow money.
and strangely, the poor only always say yes, so that the rich will be more arrogant. So because the psychological influence of the rich is always more powerful, he will even dare to jump into a long queue even through the back door.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
A number of the rich ones fall into the innovation or unconventional styles, since their luxury presents them with the opportunity to be themselves. They can therefor immerse themselves in their obsessions and bizarreities not having in mind any cost or social norms. From being in the habit of wearing same outfit every single day to possessing incredibly rare species they do fulfill their inner pursuit of becoming unusual. Besides that, extremes wealth can distance people from human life corpus, creating a rift from general behavior and values.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that there are many things that we should consider here. Rich people are rich because they are different in many cases. They have different kinds of habits that tend to make then quite different from others. For example, they may have a really strict lifestyle and rules when it comes to daily routine. This is why it may seem that they are acting in a weird manner.

There are, however, a few other things that we should consider. There are many people who may never be rich at all initially. However, they may become rich by the passage of time. Money can have a really big influence on the psychological factor and this is also one of the main reasons why people may start acting in a really weird manner.

It is a sad thing to see many people acting in an arrogant manner when they gain wealth and this is never a really great thing at all. People should always stay humble, no matter what. However, only a few people actually stay humble. People are attracted to wealthy people and this is an indisputable fact. Wealthy people are also healthier and they live a really longer life as compared to people who usually struggle with finances.