Why do people are not in profit?

Asahi

Verified member
Not many people around the globe are in profit because if you run a survey, you will see that maximum traders are habituated to committing mistakes but not deriving lessons from them. They don’t follow any risk management policy and most of their strategies are defective. All the facilities of Eurotrader broker are risk management friendly.

Actually, there are so many reasons why traders lose in forex, and loss is part of trading that is sometimes inevitable, we don't need to blame loss, but should take lesson from it. Improving trading skills by learning from loss will give more valuable lessons rather than only learning from theory;.

Lack of knowledge and experience, greed, fears, panic, fear of missing out, trading with low capital, and dynamic market movements become reasons why traders lose.

I trade using FXOpen broker, despite not always making a profit all the time, but I enjoy trading here, and relaxing trading helps me to work better in trading.

To become profitable from Forex trading, use flourishing techniques in your trading. Efficiency in using technical tools and considering global news give traders a better idea about the market’s future direction. Eurotrader provides more than 200 technical tools to traders for better market analysis.