Why do People Find it Difficult to hit the Like Button for Contents They Liked and Bookmarked?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
More than half of online users, facebook, websites, and pay to post forum users bookmark posts they find interesting, yet it's hard to click the "like" button. Do they get carried away, do they end up hating some parts of the content, did it fall below their "like" rating? But they bookmarked it because they liked it.

Well probably some contents are lengthy and so interesting that they end up forgetting to show love to encourage the writer. This means readers have to spend more time reading, and thus might not be able to finish the post. The extra time will make them forget about hitting the like button, no matter how interested they originally were.

What if I say some people are naturally stingy, they just don't want to contribute positively even when it benefits them?
In conclusion, I don't know the reason behind this, because some will rather share to a hundred persons rather than hitting the like button. What do you think, a mystery?

Ajebo25

Verified member
I have seen an instance where this has happened many times naturally I don't blame people who do it because maybe they forgot our some people are just naturally stingy or some people don't like to show the a opinion on something in one if there like that thing its has happened to me once we're by I watched a video on a YouTube channel then after watching the video when I was watching the video its brought up in pop up which said I should like a subscribe to that channel so I thought when I finish to watching the video I will like and subscribe to the channel but I forgot admittedly after I finish watching the video I just moved out of channel.

It just natural so some people doesn't like showing opinion on what the love it and if there like that thing they still want show that the really like that thing but I understand that's it really hurts when you post something and you don't get anybody to like it is also happens to me when I made it past on Facebook and about 50 people saw it but nobody like it I think we should teach people on how important it is to like other peoples posts

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will like to address this topic based on my personal opinion and personal experience. Sometimes, I do give likes to people, contents and most time I don't give but averagely I don't give likes and the following are my personal opinion.

I don't give likes most time because I am carried away with other things. Reading other people's opinions and getting carried away with the interesting point of view of the writer can make us to lose focus on whether to give likes or not.

Most time, when we write, we always believe that we are the best, we always think that no other person opinion will be better off. Most time, I may write an article or comments with the hope that there wont be better opinion, only for me to come and see some comments that are better. Meaning, the likes that I was anticipating, I didn't deserve them.

Giving likes is one of the ways but not the only ways by which respect and accolade can be given to a writer. Except if the likes is very essential like beer money forum and jiba do give credit for like. But on tendri,there is no reward for likes. So what's the need?

jennifer22

Based on my personal viewpoint and experience, I'd want to address this matter. Sometimes I like persons or stuff, and sometimes I don't, but on average, I don't, and the following are my own thoughts.

I don't offer likes most of the time since I'm preoccupied with other things. Reading other people's thoughts and getting carried away with the writer's intriguing point of view might cause us to lose focus on whether or not to provide likes.

Most of the time, when we write, we believe that we are the best, that no other person's perspective will be better off. Most of the time, I will write an article or make comments in the expectation that they will be read.