Why do people leave one paid to post forum for other?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that we have more than enough paid to post forums and each is unique in its own way. But one thing that is almost certain is that more than half of a particular paid to post website still belong to the other paid to post websites but along the line we do find ourselves holding up to one paid to post website. However, there are some reasons why we take this decision.

It will be a lie if any worker on paid to post website claim that his involvement doesn't include money. Definitely, when he leaves a particular paid to post website for others, it may be because he's not making enough money on that forum anymore. I know some people who left a particular popular paid to post forum to others just because the owner announced that he won't be paying regular members again.

Another reason may not be intentionally but reluctantly. I could remember when I was banned on a particular paid to post website. The fact that I was not ready to leave the website made me keep on begging the admin. But I stopped when he found solace in banning for ni reason. This has made some people to leave some websites sx well.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Personally, so many things can make me leave one paid to post forum and concentrate on another. One of them is in agreement with what you have already said. If a site stops paying, I will definitely leave it and concentrate on one that pays. I am doing online work in order to earn some extra cash, so I will go for sites that give me just that.

Another that makes me leave a site is when the payment rate is not that great. There are forums which pay better than others. I am sorry to compare but let's look at two sites like Beermoney forum and forum coin. Beermoney forum pays me up to 5 cents per post while forum coin pays just a cent per post. So I better spend most of my time in BMF than in fc.

I also look at payment methods offered by forums before I give my time to earning there. Sites that only pay through PayPal are a no go zone for me. This is because I don't have a PayPal account anymore. But when I get sites that pay through cryptocurrencies, I put my full concentration there because I know I have a ready payment method.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that most people will prefer all what the poster thst commented above me wrote. The payment mode is one of the things to be considered before one works with a particular paid to post website. I could remember I have left some paid to post forums because they only have PayPal as option of collecting money. Even up till now, I don't work with any website that only pays with PayPal.

There are some websites that have do not encourage much intelligent topics. I can't be turn off with such a website. When the topics do not have much impacts on me. I really like with a website whereby the discussions are not really challenging or making sense. There are many paid to post I have left because of that reason.

Another thing that can make leave a website can be because of incredibility behavior of the owner. I could remember a particular website that was created. Though I won't mention its name, its all about gaming. The owner was badly criticized by those that know him. It was not even up to a month before the website faded off. All these and more can make quit a website.

M

Manris

I don't know the exact reason but I guess there is one reason... Lack of time to use and promote in multiple PTP sites or They find out about the best site and go there for example Bizdustry or Beermoneyforum. Of course Trendri is a great #1 PTP site but everyone has their own preference. I advise everyone to use 1 site of a paid forum For earnings and not only then everything will be fine.

Oluwasegun purpose

There are many reasons to why many people leave ptp sites and go to another one, the main reason may be preference we can't like the same thing so that is why many people leave a site to another one.

Another reason is the payment there are many websites that are slow when it comes to paying its members they need to understand that this kills the motivation for them to work for that site and when they see a better one which offers payments fast they join and leave the old one.

The reason why many leave ptp sites is because of payment method if you want your forum or platform to be for every body then you need to make your payments support every type of country, this was the main thing that attracted me to trendri when I saw how fast the admin delivers payments and the payment methods were supported in my country i decided to give it a try.

Peopl also leave sites which has much downtime because they are working on the site now and in the next minutes the site is unreachable this also is the cause of why many people leave ptp and other sites as wel.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that there are a lot of paid-to-post forums these days. To be honest, I tried some of them in the past but soon I gave them up because I found them too complicated for me. The only paid-to-post forum I would recommend to everyone is Trendri because earning is very easy. Well, people leave one paid-to-post forum for other because they are not getting paid. I think that this is the main reason.

Ajebo25

Verified member
We can't compare websites or platforms to each other because each one is unique in design and nature and in their ways of operating the way they pay and other things there are some rules which are giving on some platforms which people might not like and there are some rules on other sites which might fit some people like this website for an example I love the payment methods and everything about it unlike other paid to post forum where I've worked before their rules are very strict even though I post unique content I get banned just like other people here have complained about the website before.

If you are a website owner and you don't want people to move from your website to other sites then the first thing which you should do and consider first is to listen to the people on the forum you are the owner of the website so you need to create a contact us or his support and announce page just like this website where each and every member can tell and express their views on the platform and say the things which he or she likes and dislikes and you are the website owner will try and adjust or do something about it luck of doing that might push people to go to order pay to post sites if they find one.

Ahmed Negm

There is no question that a great many people will incline toward all what the banner thst remarked above me composed. The installment mode is something to be viewed as before one works with a specific paid to post site. I could recollect that I have left some paid to post gatherings since they just have PayPal as choice of gathering cash. Indeed, even up till now, I work with no site that main pays with PayPal.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started with Forum Coin. When I heard of Bizdustry, I went to Bizdustry. I was very active on Bizdustry and also continued posting on Forum Coin. Then Bizdustry reduced pay rate, I was less active on Bizdustry, and one day I eventually stopped posting because you were required to pay to start earning from your posts. I then started becoming active on Trendri. In the meantime, I was also on a few forums, which I left. These days I am only active on Trendri. I moved from one forum to another forum for better earning opportunities. I ditched a few forums because these forums were no longer paying. A lot of forums start by paying a good rate, however later they cut their pay rate, which makes people leave that forum. Even when the forum continues to pay the same rate people to stop posting on that forum because they feel like they have saturated themselves (because they have created a lot of posts)

Muftau151

There are so many reasons for leaving one paid to post forum for another but i think the main reason is money. Money is a factor to be considered if you’re doing the same work on two different paid to post forum and they are paying different amounts of money, you have to consider the one paying highest amount. And some paid to post forum are too strict and stressful which also factor to consider.

robert33

I don't have a clue about the specific explanation yet I surmise there is one explanation... Absence of time to utilize and advance in various PTP destinations or They learn about the best site and go there for instance Bizdustry or Beermoneyforum. Obviously Trendri is an extraordinary #1 PTP site yet everybody has their own inclination. I educate everybody to involve 1 site with respect to a paid discussion For profit and not just then all will be well.

Rin34

Perhaps the question has to do with payments. If the income is not growing on the forum and there are alternatives more reliable. It is also possible that the site policy, administration and functionality of the site limits the amount of earnings.