Earn Money Why do people think all online earners are rich?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
There are so many of my friends that are involved in different earninng schemes offline and they are really making money from these schemes, but I do not seem to understand why they belittle themselves and always think that I am earninng more than them since I make most of my own earninngs online.

I do not know if any of you has faced this before. I am not earninng much even after combining all my earnings for a month, what makes me to have enough in my savings is the fact that I do not have enough expenses since I live with parents and do not have bills to pay.

What do you think? Do you have friends who have this kind of mindset too?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
They don't understand what you are passing through to earn, plus you're earning legitimately and not in a fraudulent ways, that's why your earnings won't be large thou at the initial stage as they thought it will be. But with time, consistency, passion to keep working online will surely take your earnings higher.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You know some people think working online is rich...They tend to have this notion that when you do something online you are actually earning much.

Especially people in some part of the third world countries, just like where I am now. Lol! Maybe its because of lack of exposure or illiteracy.

And you can't really blame them because they don't have that kind of privilege.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Very true I think that to win online you need a lot of effort and patience to win online. For 8 months I have been trying to win online but I still have not been able to win anything.
This is really long time for you to not start earning yet. It has not been up to a year since I started makemonieonline money online and I can tell you that I have been earninng real good money ever since then.
May be there is some thing that you are not getting right about online earninng opportunities, so it is better to restrategize and find out what is really wrong.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can never advise anyone to venture into gambling because it is very dangerous and if you don't have discipline you can lose millions of Dollars a day. I remember when I was into sports betting I lost a huge amount of money in a day and since then I have made up my mind never to play eating again. it is better you pick up an online skill and master it and start making money than to venture into gambling.
Even me too, I can't advise anyone to go into gambling, cos it sucks. I've witness failures that is hard for me to digest up to this moment. I pity those who are staking with low amount of money trying to win millions. It can cause them losing plenty on the long run and still the millions they are chasing never comes.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
But therapist can't solve their problem, they have their own solution by themselves. A prone or addicted gambler is just set to be losing money carelessly cos gambling is never a get rich quick scheme its simply risky investment scheme highly unpredictable too. Those who get it right only come on top by virtue of luck.
I can never advise anyone to venture into gambling because it is very dangerous and if you don't have discipline you can lose millions of Dollars a day. I remember when I was into sports betting I lost a huge amount of money in a day and since then I have made up my mind never to play eating again. it is better you pick up an online skill and master it and start making money than to venture into gambling.

M

Meli504

There are so many of my friends that are involved in different earninng schemes offline and they are really making money from these schemes, but I do not seem to understand why they belittle themselves and always think that I am earninng more than them since I make most of my own earninngs online.

I do not know if any of you has faced this before. I am not earninng much even after combining all my earnings for a month, what makes me to have enough in my savings is the fact that I do not have enough expenses since I live with parents and do not have bills to pay.

Very true I think that to win online you need a lot of effort and patience to win online. For 8 months I have been trying to win online but I still have not been able to win anything.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is true and it takes a lot of determination and consitent efforts for one to do away with this high level of addiction and choose peace of mind because it is already obvious that so many of them can not help themselves anymore. Some even take to visit therapists in order to seek solution to their problem.
But therapist can't solve their problem, they have their own solution by themselves. A prone or addicted gambler is just set to be losing money carelessly cos gambling is never a get rich quick scheme its simply risky investment scheme highly unpredictable too. Those who get it right only come on top by virtue of luck.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Such person is eager for success that keeps eluding him. Consistency in playing gambling will only cause him losing more funds cos he's not just cautioned to play less and save himself from too many losses. That's what we called addiction, he's simply addicted to playing the game. And being addicted gambler will result in many losses and gambling never works that way.
That is true and it takes a lot of determination and consitent efforts for one to do away with this high level of addiction and choose peace of mind because it is already obvious that so many of them can not help themselves anymore. Some even take to visit therapists in order to seek solution to their problem.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know someone who has been gambling for so many years now, I think up to 4 years or so, but I was shocked when he told me that he has only been able to win below ten dollars. All this while he had been losing his money but it had never occurred to him to change his earninng method for something that is more reliable.
Such person is eager for success that keeps eluding him. Consistency in playing gambling will only cause him losing more funds cos he's not just cautioned to play less and save himself from too many losses. That's what we called addiction, he's simply addicted to playing the game. And being addicted gambler will result in many losses and gambling never works that way.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
You're a wise man, you're making proper use of your time and not following your lazy friends. The people i invite to earn money with me online all ran away cos the earnings are so minimal but still they are still gambling looking to win $10. At the end of the month, they didn't earn a dime but at least something enters my pocket and they still beg me. That's laziness at the highest order which is affecting some persons to earn gradually online till they achieve better earning option.
I know someone who has been gambling for so many years now, I think up to 4 years or so, but I was shocked when he told me that he has only been able to win below ten dollars. All this while he had been losing his money but it had never occurred to him to change his earninng method for something that is more reliable.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Some of my friends thought it was just an easy process trying to earn, but at first trial so many of them have up and they have decided not to continue as they see it as being frustrating and time consuming. I always laugh at them since I know that these sites ain't only helping me earn, but I am also learning about different ways to expand my earninng streams too.
You're a wise man, you're making proper use of your time and not following your lazy friends. The people i invite to earn money with me online all ran away cos the earnings are so minimal but still they are still gambling looking to win $10. At the end of the month, they didn't earn a dime but at least something enters my pocket and they still beg me. That's laziness at the highest order which is affecting some persons to earn gradually online till they achieve better earning option.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
They don't understand what you are passing through to earn, plus you're earning legitimately and not in a fraudulent ways, that's why your earnings won't be large thou at the initial stage as they thought it will be. But with time, consistency, passion to keep working online will surely take your earnings higher.
Some of my friends thought it was just an easy process trying to earn, but at first trial so many of them have up and they have decided not to continue as they see it as being frustrating and time consuming. I always laugh at them since I know that these sites ain't only helping me earn, but I am also learning about different ways to expand my earninng streams too.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I don’t think it about you earning online, it just that you are living better than them. People piles up expenses on their head and run out of cash all the time and decide to blame such on others. So you might you envied because you are not crying of brokenness like them. So accept that you are rich period
Lol, I do not necessarily have to be rich before I stay a broke free life. It is all about how well one is able to manage money coming their way, or also how financially disciplined an individual is. The major reason for their thinking this way would be that they belong it is easier making money online than doing so offline, and this mentality would mean them believing online earninngs are usually much.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

I don’t think it about you earning online, it just that you are living better than them. People piles up expenses on their head and run out of cash all the time and decide to blame such on others. So you might you envied because you are not crying of brokenness like them. So accept that you are rich period

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I do not care about people who believe all those earninng online are into scamming. It is just plain show of ignorance and one should not even bother trying to explain to them since they have refused to come to terms with the reality of our modern world today. Making money online is a very helpful thing z especially where the government has failed in providing job to citizens.
I like you for this, some of them always make me feel like running mad, they are just so absorb in ignorance that I don't know if they will ever come out,me I'm making my money online some of them will say that what I'm doing is irritating,seriously I don't know how to treat this sort of people, and they're all over my life, I don't know how to treat them seriously.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
maybe because they do not understand what online business is all about that is why. if they are thinking that people that are making money online Is rich I will not have been no problem with that but some of these people are believing that all those people that are making money online as scammers,is always so annoying
I do not care about people who believe all those earninng online are into scamming. It is just plain show of ignorance and one should not even bother trying to explain to them since they have refused to come to terms with the reality of our modern world today. Making money online is a very helpful thing z especially where the government has failed in providing job to citizens.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
maybe because they do not understand what online business is all about that is why. if they are thinking that people that are making money online Is rich I will not have been no problem with that but some of these people are believing that all those people that are making money online as scammers,is always so annoying

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When the lockdown was declared here and many in the neighborhood lost their jobs I suggested working online for them. That's when I learned that they think I am earning so much from working online. One guy said that they cannot earn $1,000 a month like I do. That is plain fantasy.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
You have said it in your third paragraph, they may be judging you from the angle that you are living large because you don't have much expenses to cater for. But generally, people always think online earners have much to their pocket because most online earners don't go out and if you are not going out to hustle and you are living comfortably, people may be wondering you are making so much money truly.
This is because a lot of people think that one needs to sweat them selves out before being able to make money, what they fail to realize is the fact that our current world is an information age and one only needs to get access to timely information and make money, unlike the industrial age where hardwork was important.