Earn Money Why do people work for low pay when there is so much to earn online?

osch

During COVID more people are working from home and now we are having more 'online jobs.’ I think people with IT experience have a better chance to get an online job but also other people with no experience can learn some skills.

What is your opinion?

Solution
Working online is good option especially for those who are knowledgeable and tech savvy. However, when we work online, there are several factors that we need to consider. First, is the internet connection in our location, the gadgets that we need to use such as computer, phones or anything that we need in order to do our online work. Since we don't have an employer, we need to provide these things on our own and that is onw of the reasons why some cannot do it even if they want to try.

I have been working online since 2011 and during that span of time, seldom that I can convince my friends to do the same. As for me, I have permanent job and I only spend my free time for my online activities.

Cinderella

Working online is good option especially for those who are knowledgeable and tech savvy. However, when we work online, there are several factors that we need to consider. First, is the internet connection in our location, the gadgets that we need to use such as computer, phones or anything that we need in order to do our online work. Since we don't have an employer, we need to provide these things on our own and that is onw of the reasons why some cannot do it even if they want to try.

I have been working online since 2011 and during that span of time, seldom that I can convince my friends to do the same. As for me, I have permanent job and I only spend my free time for my online activities.

Solution

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
it is not easy to make a reasonable amount of money online that is why some people who have a chance of making something on the internet stick to what they are doing,learning a skill and monetizing that skill is something that is difficult for some people to.

funmi

Verified member
I know online work is better than the low pay job many people do out there. In fact it is more convenient to stay at home and earn money via online platforms. We should try to put our energy and time into our own business that will be more profitable for us.