Why Do Some Companies Defraud Their Employees In The Name Of Bonus?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Defrauding or misusing employees is something that is very common in countries where they have no rules and regulations related to employees rights. I live in a country where employees are not offered the salary they deserve and they are often used like tissue paper (i.e. employers use employees and pay them a small amount of salary). Employees are also human beings and they should not be used as a tissue paper which employers can use and throw away. I used to work in a company where they set a minimum sales target of 50 sales per month. When the management of the company noticed that some employees may be able to achieve that target, they started to plan to raise that target. Having said that, the target of 50 sales per month was TOO high to achieve in the first place. Have you also experienced this yourself?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of a sweatshop (small factory) that would promise bonuses and then would not give for an alibi that the business is not earning a profit. When a worker complained to the community chief the owner gave the bonus and reasoned that it was just delayed. Some shrewd businessmen are only after their benefit and don’t care about their workers.

Good luck

Verified member
They used that strategy to hold them down in the company or organization so as not to lose their workers so they will always promised them bonus and at the end of the day the company will just be deceiving you in the name of you will be given bonus and other entitlement to make you more dedicated to their service in the company.

D

Deleted member 28127

Because employer when he promise an employee for bonus and do not meet his requirements for one reason or another the next time this employee will not work hard because what you say is something when it comes to money or reward you don't have to promise what you can't afford to pay so promising an employee for bonus whatever money ressources are lower is bad attitude and will let confidence of employee is lowest on the relationship with your employee. This is the reality.