Earn Money Why do survey websites disqualify people from certain countries?

AfriPeeps Official

I have noticed something when it comes to survey websites, most of them don't give out surveys to people from certain parts of the world, I have gotten the same comments from numerous other people who use online surveys to earn money, so I decided to research into the issue. Here is what I found.

The answer lies in how survey websites get their surveys, they usually get these surveys from companies that are about to launch a new product or want to get information about what people think about their products and services. Whereas some companies what to make some modifications to their products and services but want to seek the recommendations from people.

Now most of the companies that give surveys out are only interested in giving the surveys to people who are within their territory so they can easily Identify the people's need, as a result of this, they disqualify people from parts, countries outside their territory. Some other companies screen people out based in ages and other factors.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many reasons why these surveys are not available and even reject applications from some people especially from the third world countries. You are right with the reason you highlighted above. Most brands do not need the opinion of the some of these countries because they may not have more consumers there.

Jonaville

Your point is correct. These survey websites have a targeted territory, therefore it is only normal for them to neglect those outside the selected territory. Most surveys are generally inaccessible in most parts of Africa because they feel there won't be much revenue to generate from there. That could be another reason.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most survey website are only interested in people from top countries like USA and Europe and those are the people that can be able to make money with survey ,people in the third world country may be disqualified because they only concentrate in USA and other western country. That is what I am saying about them.

Carson20t

These claims they make ate merely baseless because the world is now a global village and the other problem. is that we also forget that was africa can teller such and targeted surveys to suite our online market.

We have mines, food production, agriculture, dairy, business that we want to improve on Africa.Shouldnt we also have African surveys.I have picked the example of Africa because there is so much cashflow in Africa.Take for example Africa is the second largesst transactor of crypto currency and Nigeria tops it all.Then you are going to give the tier one individuals only such online jobs.

Aokejotor

The factors for blocking persons are not limited to country alone they also block users who are not eligible get blocked for age, services, responsibility, job status, and a few others

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The reason is quite very simple and it's not their fault. I have had the opportunity to conduct an offline survey for a particular organisation. In that Survey we were only looking for specific people, maybe pregnant people or people with diabetes. So the questionnaire are only looking for people from tier 1 countries because that is where their businesses are located.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You should know that survey is design to know what's the consumer are thinking about a particular product in the marketplace. Those who are designing so we know where their customers are located. and majority of them are usually in America Canada and other advanced countries. So there is no point in allowing someone from third world country to participate in survey meant for advanced country.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though the poster has come with a brilliant suggestion why he thought the survey websites do block people especially from the third world countries, there may be other reasons for the blockage. Some survey websites do block when they notice that the person is not truly qualified maybe based on age.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Generally speaking, the surveys are targeted towards the people in the tier one or tier two countries. Most of the surveys are not for tier 3 countries. That's because survey companies are trying to gather opinion only from top tier countries because their customers are based in top tire countries.