why do we save money

samual

Some people save money in order to invest, in order to to go on a vacation trip, for donations, to solve Problems in the society, to improve ones standard of living, economic development and growth,
Some people save money to impress there fellow man and woman but that is wrong, that's is the reason why you should keep your money for business purposes, so instead of thinking about busting your ego you can make money
Saving up money is not what you are to be paid for it is a must you learn how to save money for future propose

Bard Racheal

There are many reasons for saving money,just like you have said.

You are saving for future purposes, future needs.
Because,no one will say he or she has no need in life.
As far as you are working, you have one job or the other doing, you should be able to save some money every month . Some,not all the money you earn.

Some people,due to their situation,they can not afford to save any amount of money: since when they get money,it is from hand to mouth
Hmm,this condition is really critical.
But,such people could be advised.Since they have the muscles to work, they are capable of working; they can try their best the way they can to seek for a better job than the one they are doing,or if they have non,they should not relent,but keep on trying to see if they can find a job.

It may also be that it is the environment they find themselves that is making them not to get a job, e.g; ME, I was in a situation where I could not find a job,due to the fact that I was living in an environment where I could get non, because I was a stranger there. So,I had to leave,now I have a job.

So,when you've gotten a job that you won't eat all the money at once, you can save some money for the future.
BECAUSE, saving money saves.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Just like you have said , we have so many reasons why we save money . Personally if I have to consider the reason why I saved money I will say there too numerous , first of all I am saving money to start up something reasonable in the future and at the same time I am saving money so I can be able to invest in real estate and many other things. Not to even talk of my schooling responsibilities . well that is my own personal decision but other people's reasons for saving could be quite different from my own .

Some people who are working for the government might be saving money because they are interested to buy a house or maybe they are saving it for retirement purposes. Some people also at the same time are just saving money because they are just comfortable to have some money in their account. well I do not see anything wrong with that .

We don't even know what the future hold and as a result , it is always better to save money in case there is anything that need urgent attention and money is required . That's what most people are doing

Last edited:

blessingc

Saving money is very much important for many reasons. When we work we shouldn't just spend all it doesn't make sense, it makes your working kind of just the now thing, nothing to look back at and smile that you have achieved along your years of working. It doesn't just mean buying properties to make you remember your hardwork but much more than that.

People save money incase emergencies. Different kinds of emergencies, anyone can fall sick around you, not like it's a plan but it surely happens, you could be the one or a loved one and at that point you need money to treat to keep that person alive and healthy, accident can take place. Aside that you need money for replacement of anything spoilt that you need, could be your personal belonging or house properties. You need money for food, you need it for rent, you need it for cloths.

You need to save money to avoid borrowing when needs arises, you need money to live an independent life so you don't get to depend on anyone but yourself and then you get the respect you deserve.

You need to live a better life as the years goes, as an evidence that you worked, you need to have your own house, cars and belongings, it shows your hardwork over the years.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
In my opinion, money is very important in life. It is impossible to survive without money. You need money in order to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. Furthermore, money offers financial freedom and independence. When you have money, you can make dreams and plans the future. You can go to the university of your choice and buy everything you want for yourself, your family and friends.

However, most people believe that the money they earn is not enough to cover all their needs. Unfortunately, nowadays, people have created a lot of needs. Most of these needs are not even real. People always want something like a faster car, a bigger house, a better computer or a better phone. This is endless! Although, these needs are not real, they feel that they must cover them, otherwise they are not satisfied. For this reason, they work hard in order to earn a lot of money and buy the things they feel that they need.

In my opinion, it is important to be careful with money and not spend it carelessly because life is unpredictable. In case, you stay unemployed, you must have some money aside in order to survive until you find a new job. Moreover, nobody stays healthy, young and strong forever. Thus, it is highly significant to save some money for the future.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There are unpredictable events that may occur in our lives that let us save some money to gain our life like for example illness or being kicked from work or having some damages at the house this is why it is essential.

Shigobad2020

The first reason why we save money is becuase of the future circumstances that we cannot see but is likely to happen anyway in life.
And there are some future reason that might also prompt you to start saving for the future , taking for example , I started saving during the the pandemic because I lost my job and i needed to start a new job and become the owner of my own business ,
I saved for good two years because the money needed for the business is huge and i cant take a loan to start business because I know the implication of starting a business with a loan.
And if you are an entrepreneur running a business , you can actually start saving to support and boost your small business, or save money to have a support fund that you can use anytime if there's issue with your business.

Oluwasegun purpose

We save money for many purpose we save in the purpose of our future for us to have a good future and for the purposes of our children.. We also save for the purpose of emergency if we have any Form of Emergency where we need the help of money,so if we have a lot of saving at that particular period time it will not be difficult for us to solve but if we don't have savings in our account it will be difficult for one to solve , so we need to save in the purpose of emergency....

We also save for the purpose of investment if we have savings and we don't no how to invest with it it is not useful at all so with the help of investment we can be okay in life ...
If your saving without investment it is nothing as long you are saving try to also invest with it ..