Why do you make money?

yessupply

Human beings need cash to pay for everything that makes their life conceivable, for example, cover, food, medical services bills, and well-rounded schooling. You won't be guaranteed to should be Bill Gates or have a large chunk of change to pay for these things, yet you will require some cash until the day you die.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Life is a race, if you don't follow in the race, you'll be left behind and I don't want to be on such pacesetter. I want to race until I succeed in life, where finance wouldn't be a problem for me at all. Their are hosts of bills everyday to pay, if I don't work everyday for the money, the bills will definitely drain me down. So, I need to work harder and cut down the bills and make a good life too. I am not Elon musk, and I wouldn't be thinking about his wealth, unless I don't want to work anymore. His wealth can be discouraging when you see how much you're earning and how hard it takes you to make that little cash. That's why, it is encouraging to go on a massive research, create and solving problems for millions and you'll be wealthy than depending on pennies.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is true that money is essential in life. You cannot survive without money. You need money to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. Furthermore, money offers financial freedom. When you have money, you can travel around the world, you can go to the best universities in the world and you can buy whatever you want for your family and friends. For these reasons, it is important to make money.