NegociosCPM2021

Elon Musk confessed to being a great supporter of Bitcoin, which he recognizes is on the verge of having a very wide acceptance in the financial field.

Elon Musk even regrets that he did not buy Bitcoin 8 years ago. He thinks he is a bit late to the party. I reassure him, it's always the right time to embrace the Bitcoin revolution.

Elon Musk believes that Bitcoin simply returns power to the people. The GameStop affair showed that he is on the side of small investors against hedge funds.

The idea of seeing the people regain power over money is, therefore, something that appeals to Elon Musk. This is not at all surprising given that Elon Musk is a visionary. He can see that Bitcoin has a bright future ahead of it.

NegociosCPM2021

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Bitcoins need to succeed because its the moving force of other cryptocurrency, I have come to realise that whenever there is an uptrend movement in the price of bitcoins all other coins follows, I think that is the only reason he need bitcoins to succeed because it is also a driving Force of dogecoin.

Ralphjoe

Elon musk actually wants bitcoin to succeed because he has a huge investment in the asset so therefore the success of Bitcoin will always lead to the success of this investment. This is quite obvious because his company Tesla purchased a huge amount of Bitcoin, so therefore, he has a lot of investment on the cryptocurrency so he will get a lot of profit if the price of Bitcoin keep on appreciating as it currently doing right now.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course Elon musk knows that Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies and that's why he's massively supporting it. An evidence was when his company Tesla bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will definitely return the power to the people and of course drastically reduce monetary centralization.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I be frank, I don't see reason for this to be news because bitcoins is a successful coin already and it is known worldwide unlike the coin that he is supporting which is doge coin. This is the reason why he even adopted bitcoin as a payment platform for bus tesla. His motive is to accumulate more bitcoins because he couldn't make more of it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Elon muskade his admiration known around Bitcoin by putting his company's Tesla motors company treasury asset into Bitcoin which is worth $1.5 billion. That shows he's in full support of the coin, he wants to see Bitcoin rise and achieve its biggest potential and become a very well-known Cryptocurrency. That investment attracted numerous whales investors to invest in Bitcoin which made the price to further improve.