Why does most online platforms crash?

Ajebo25

Verified member
As far as everybody wants to make money online nobody will appreciate being scammed definitely because when you get scammed online it is almost impossible for you to get your money back simply because the people who owns the site are usually anonymous or they use payment methods which cannot be reversed back once paid in the past I have joined many platforms and I have also became a scam victim which I can testify how hard it feels when you get scammed online some people are Die Hard they continue to try no matter how many times they get scammed and some people just give up at any slight problem which they experience.

So when they get scammed online they lose the Focus to be able to make money online ever again and they criticise online businesses and people who do it as fraudsters and online businesses that can I Wonder Why websites and platforms which promises to pay people eventually crashes in the end do you know why? I wonder why the website creators will create what they can't finish

Last edited:
In my own sense , I do not see or believe that platforms and website on the internet absolutely crash what I believe is that they run away and possibly they run away with individuals money invested on such scamming and fraudulent platforms . Websites like these are usually known as Ponzi scheme website and they are only in existence to benefit you and I for only a short period of time and when they have seen that a lot of people have known about their website or platform and thereby investing a whole lot of money in it , they wouldn't think twice but to run away and to us we begin to think that maybe they have crash .

Trust me I am a living example of someone who have loose his money to Ponzi scheme website and to be very sincere I do not advise any individual to invest his money in any stupid and crazy Ponzi scheme website claiming to make him or her a billionaire possibly at the end of the month or at the end of a particular year . Ponzi scheme websites and platforms usually have the same feature where is the fact that they do not last the test of time and so do well in your home on them to make money is totally insane and inhumane .

Most of the online platforms that usually crash are Ponzi platforms. most of those platforms usually promise people juicy packages but after sometime they will run away with people's investment. There are a lot of them coming out on daily basis and people really need to be very careful because they are coming in different strategies in order to deceive gullible people and collect the money and probably run away.

I have never seen a legitimate platform that crashed but what they usually do is give notice to their users that they will no longer be rendering their services within a specific period of time so that they can move their resources out of it but the same cannot be said for Ponzi schemes.

There are new trend of them coming out on daily basis about anti correct score Sports betting and a lot of them have run away with people's money. I usually advise people never to invest their money in such platforms because on the long run it is not usually sustainable.

It is better to venture into reliable online businesses like affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading, blogging and a whole lot of them because they cannot crash like Ponzi platforms.

Most online platforms crash because of a lack of planning and maintenance.

The most common reasons for website downtime are:

1. Lack of planning: A lot of people think that creating a website is all about the design, but it's not. The design is important, but it's just one part of the larger puzzle. You also need to have a plan for how you're going to run your site, and what kind of maintenance you're going to do on it. If you don't have a plan in place, then you can't possibly know where your site could be going wrong.

2. Lack of maintenance: The second most common reason for website downtime is little or no maintenance. You need to make sure that your system is always updated with the latest security patches and fixes, so that hackers don't have an easy time breaking into your platform or stealing your data. You also need to regularly check for bugs and other issues with your codebase itself and make sure that if there are any problems found, they get fixed quickly before they become problems in their own right.

Aside from these vital reasons, several websites crash everyday intentionally because of selfish reasons. Scammers wanting to run away with peoples money. I think there has been limited ways to curb this process. People just have to be care about where to invest online.

As far as everybody wants to make money online nobody will appreciate being scammed definitely because when you get scammed online it is almost impossible for you to get your money back simply because the people who owns the site are usually anonymous or they use payment methods which cannot be reversed back once paid in the past I have joined many platforms and I have also became a scam victim which I can testify how hard it feels when you get scammed online some people are Die Hard they continue to try no matter how many times they get scammed and some people just give up at any slight problem with the face.

So when they get scammed online they lose the Focus to be able to make money online ever again and they criticise online businesses and people who do it as fraudsters and online businesses that can I Wonder Why websites and platforms which promises to pay people eventually crashes in the end do you know why? I wonder why the website creators will create what they can't finish
unfortunately today's world to many a slackers.

The reason is most of them are scam site or ponzi schemes, or simply put they rob Peter to pay Paul, they use the money you invest to pay another investor and vice versa.

In Nigeria, many people subscribe to this kind of sites because they believe they can outsmart the creators and Cash out their money before the site crashes, but this is just a fancy thought because most of the times the creators are always one step ahead, they shut down the site unexpectedly.

The best advise is to abstain completely from these types of site because you can never get rich investing in these type of business.

You're better off using your money to do something else, ponzi websites have been around for a very long time and people never learn their lesson and they keep on falling over and over again its really disheartening.

Last year almost four of these type of companies went down the drain but people are still looking for the next investment company to. Invest their money in.

I think as a society our thinking have degenerated into believing other people can make us rich and we trust people more than we trust our own individual volition.

As far as everybody wants to make money online nobody will appreciate being scammed definitely because when you get scammed online it is almost impossible for you to get your money back simply because the people who owns the site are usually anonymous or they use payment methods which cannot be reversed back once paid in the past I have joined many platforms and I have also became a scam victim which I can testify how hard it feels when you get scammed online some people are Die Hard they continue to try no matter how many times they get scammed and some people just give up at any slight problem with the face.

You should have used another word instead of the word ' crash' to mean scam. The word 'crash' as regards websites entirely means something else and its causes could be one of the following.

1. Error in coding
2. Virus
3. Hacking

and what have you.

As it stands, I do not really know the major reason online platforms tend to crash but I believe that whatever is built on a faulty ground would definitely have an aftermath which will be negative. Lack of planning or foresight is one of the reasons a platform crashes. When an administrator does not put all the yardstick in place and he forges ahead to recruit, there will definitely be a problem, this is because, the planning system was actually faulty. Secondly, I think another reason is due to excessive greed. If the owner of a site is excessively greedy in that, he makes individual work for him by the end of the day he finds it very hard to pay them their wages.

Thirdly, I think one of the reasons could also be due to a faulty recruitment process. At the point of recruiting and selecting users for a particular website, if you do not have a yardstick guiding it or if you make the process randomly or haphazardly, it will definitely affect the platform, this is because some users are just coming into the system to spam it and when once a site is being spammed consistently Google will definitely rank it low.

Most online platforms today crash cause that's how they where created to do in the frist place. Most of these platforms are not ment to run for a long period of time,, after they must have scammed alot of persons they just disappear then they blame it on the site crashing.