Earn Money Why don't schools teach students how to make money?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Our schools seem to be in the Industrial age and have not come to terms with the reality of this our modern world. They still teach students to read hard, get good grades so they could secure well paying jobs upon graduation. This is not usually true as a lot of graduates get disappointed in the end when they realize that there are no jobs waiting for them like they were told in school by their teachers.
These youths then end up in a confused state since they did not spend time learning how to build wealth or learn skills that would enable them to do so.
Some of them later end up taking job offers that underpay them, thus ending up in a state of dissatisfication.

I think it is time for schools to focus more on raising graduates that would be financially literate and able to learn how to explore different opportunities to make money .
What do you think?

Overcomer

Banned
Hmm... not in this age that even children sees money as the key to everything If schools start from the nursery even the secondary level to teach student to earn money, a lot of them will even drop out of the school so instead, schools impact on them, the basic thing They need to know then students can go ahead to learn how to earn money (They're schools for that).

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as much I am in support of your conclusion, I don't support the intention of the writer. The youth of nowadays which I am also included, see money as the reasons for everything. School is not meant to produce a financially stable graduate but graduates who can contribute meaningfully to the society. School will only make you strong and enlightened and you are required to use that learning to make money in any way you wish to do so.

wwxfrr

Our schools seem to be in the Industrial age and have not come to terms with the reality of this our modern world. They still teach students to read hard, get good grades so they could secure well paying jobs upon graduation. This is not usually true as a lot of graduates get disappointed in the end when they realize that there are no jobs waiting for them like they were told in school by their teachers.
These youths then end up in a confused state since they did not spend time learning how to build wealth or learn skills that would enable them to do so.
Some of them later end up taking job offers that underpay them, thus ending up in a state of dissatisfication.

I think it is time for schools to focus more on raising graduates that would be financially literate and able to learn how to explore different opportunities to make money .
What do you think?
ill tell u, school is useful at a small age, but college and uni r absolute BS. FOR PEOPLE trying to get rich.
If ur after employment then its the only way.
But if ur after money, college and uni are useless.
Main reason we arent taught this, is bcz the education system is made to produce slaves.
I mean it, Back when slavery was a thing, slaves were told to work, in return for food and shelter.
Now people get jobs, get money, and gues what they spend it on???? food and shelter.
So, to get rich, dont go to UNI OR COLLEGE. Its a waste of time, the time u spend on UNI OR COLLEGE, u can use to get rich.
the education system is meant to keep people in the box, its bcz the elites want power, so to do so, they make u think u r free, but ur rather not.

I highly recommend watching Andrew Tate, EVEN IF U DONT LIKE HIM, do it, i guarantee it will change ur prespective on the world.