Why drink Water?

raaman

Valued Contributor
The water, as oxygen, is essential for the human body, since it cannot produce itself enough water to stay hydrated. A person can go without food for a certain period of time, thanks to the fat stored in the body.

But cannot stop drinking water for many days as they would suffer from dehydration and serious health problems. Although it depends on weight, age, activity level, climate and gender, the ideal is to drink water every two hours, not just when you are thirsty.

The dehydration does not always show up in any extreme way, but during the day, we suffer in a milder way, which causes both our body and our brain from being resentful when carrying out different tasks.

A K Rao

The water, as oxygen, is essential for the human body, since it cannot produce itself enough water to stay hydrated. A person can go without food for a certain period of time, thanks to the fat stored in the body.

But cannot stop drinking water for many days as they would suffer from dehydration and serious health problems. Although it depends on weight, age, activity level, climate and gender, the ideal is to drink water every two hours, not just when you are thirsty.

The dehydration does not always show up in any extreme way, but during the day, we suffer in a milder way, which causes both our body and our brain from being resentful when carrying out different tasks.
The water is the most necessary thing required for life only after the air or oxygen. The water is very important for the body as:
1. It keeps the body hydrated.
2. It keeps the blood volume at the optimum level.
3. It helps in cleaning the body by excreting the water in the form of urine.
4. It is required for the maintenance of skin turgidity.
5. Water is a must for proper digestion of the food we take.
6. Water is having a role in the breathing as the water vapor is one of the ingredients in the respiration.

The above things are some important things that makes one why to drink the water!

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Water is what you can not afford not to take in day. It is life itself and as diverse use in all human endeavours
Their is particular popular song in my home country titled " water has no enemy" . If you want to disassociate yourself from water, that means you want to die
Water is also a source of energy and it also act as the body coolant

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Water is an important component of the human physiological system and it plays a very important role in our development as a whole.
Drinking water often helps one to avoid being at risk of causing harm to their kidneys which play a very important role and rely heavily on water.
Water helps us to also stay refreshed always.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No doubt, water us the most essential substance that falls in the alkaline substance in the pH value chart for natural substances that is suitable for health and substance that are acidic in nature, which isn't good for the health. Drinking enough water have no implications provided the water isn't contaminated, it is pure.

arunima25

Verified member
Seventy percent of our body weight is water and that itself is good enough to say that it is vital. It helps with healthy weight, good skin, better metabolism, less stress and better productivity etc to say a few benefits of staying hydrated. If one drinks water when feeling thirsty, one is delayed in taking care of the body needs. Feeling thirsty means that you are already dehydrated. One should keep having enough water so that you don't feel thirsty.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I had taken a urinalysis some years back the physician in our family said that I lack water as shown by the result of the test. The advice for me is to drink half a glass of water every 30 minutes instead of drinking a glass every hour. I have to admit that I cannot religiously follow that prescription but I try to drink water as often as I can.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor

Sometimes people should not really wait until they feel they need to drink water before they take it, it is always advisable that we take a certain amount of litres of water everyday to keep ourselves in a good condition. There are a lot of ways people can be dehydrated without even knowing. some might even be thinking that they have taken enough water into their body system.

Xachima

Drinking water is very important sometimes I do wonder that can we do without water because water has a lot of benefits to our health so we should try to always drink enough water regularly

Empress

Verified member
I love drinking water a lot because of the health benefits how it helps us to aid digestion and also helps to make our skin glow and it also has other benefits as well so we should always try to drink enough water everyday and I don't think we can do without water because water is life itself

dagm

Drinking water is really vital, and sometimes I wonder if we could live without it. Water has a lot of health benefits, therefore we should aim to drink enough water on a regular basis.