Why Faucets as Earning Programs are Dying.

Etini

Valued Contributor
There was a time when faucets were the toast of the online earning world. Faucets offer people a chance of earning small amounts of crypto for tasks. So many people started online earnings with faucets while others got their baptism into crypto with faucets. But it seems faucets are dying and their falling into irrelevance is not far fetched. The reasons are:

1) Time consuming but low rewards: Faucets offer a fraction of a cent per task nowadays and that is a complete waste of time for some people.

2) Better Rewarding Alternatives: With the rise a paid to post forums, paid book review platforms and other better rewarding online earning programs, people have abandoned faucets for seeming good.

SHAHID123

Few years back Faucets were doing well, I was getting reasonable money from these faucets, but now these sites changed their policies or strict their policies, some well known faucets like coinpayu, cut down there so many ways of earning as one way of earning was there to write and earn. I got many prizes from there and so I was awarded by thousands of Satoshi. I am still working in faucetcrypto and Cointiply both are still doing well.