Trading Discussion Why having a guide is important in trading.

Razor1911

anything that has to do with trading of volatile market you must have a mentor and someone that have been in the system for a long time because they are the one that will guide you through on how to start, it is really necessary to have a guidance because it will help a lot.
Having a guide will surely help. Forex market is very risky and to survive here we will need lots of skills and knowledge. When we start to trade here, we don't have much knowledge and experience hence higher chances of loss. Having a mentor will guide us in such a difficult time.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You really need a guide to be successful in trading , most times if you are less professional you could lose a lot that would cost you huge amount of money ,so you need to have a big idea of the investment you are making if you want to make gains

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Hey! It's important to be equipped before starting up any investment. It's not applicable to forex alone but to other investment too. Why would you invest in something that you have no sound or adequate knowledge about. If you invest in forex ill-equipped you will jump out as you have jumped in.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Actually after a certain point of time you are your own Boss. You will need to take decision on everything u trade. At first since you have less experience and skills, you might require some expertise to learn the new things. But as long as you know the market day by day, you keep learning and one day you will be the sole responsible for all your account transactions.
He is obviously you cannot be a child forever ,when you are with your mentor you still need to learn how and the type of strategy he or she has been using to trade, and with the experience you will understand what it takes to trade alone, everything can be achieved with serious determination and passion to do it.

Razor1911

In fact the perfect advice for people that are interested in trading the digital market is that they should not make any attempt to trade it themselves because you will only lose your money ,it is better for you to use that money and learn how to trade,this is what people should consider to do because if you are trading and you lose the money you won't gain anything
Actually after a certain point of time you are your own Boss. You will need to take decision on everything u trade. At first since you have less experience and skills, you might require some expertise to learn the new things. But as long as you know the market day by day, you keep learning and one day you will be the sole responsible for all your account transactions.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The beginners who does not know about the the risk of the forex market, normally tends to to earn huge profits. in striving to get more and more profit from the market, such traders makes mistakes and lose their money. In this critical situation, a guide will surely help to teach them how to deal with forex trading.
In fact the perfect advice for people that are interested in trading the digital market is that they should not make any attempt to trade it themselves because you will only lose your money ,it is better for you to use that money and learn how to trade,this is what people should consider to do because if you are trading and you lose the money you won't gain anything

Razor1911

That's just the exact Truth but some newbie will overlook the mentorship but they will only concentrate on how to make quick money which sometimes always end up in a great loss,i have to suggest that anyone that is interested in either forex or in cryptocurrency must just learn it first, this will minimise the potential loss.
The beginners who does not know about the the risk of the forex market, normally tends to to earn huge profits. in striving to get more and more profit from the market, such traders makes mistakes and lose their money. In this critical situation, a guide will surely help to teach them how to deal with forex trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Having a guide will surely help. Forex market is very risky and to survive here we will need lots of skills and knowledge. When we start to trade here, we don't have much knowledge and experience hence higher chances of loss. Having a mentor will guide us in such a difficult time.
That's just the exact Truth but some newbie will overlook the mentorship but they will only concentrate on how to make quick money which sometimes always end up in a great loss,i have to suggest that anyone that is interested in either forex or in cryptocurrency must just learn it first, this will minimise the potential loss.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Following steps to trade is valuable indeed. Newbies fail in trading cos they delve into the forex market just as you said, being inexperienced. Forex as they've always said, its never a get rich quick scheme. Their are people who doesn't trade often they just wait for the right signal and trade once in two weeks or a month. But their profit speaks high volume of their experience.

Razor1911

As everyone knows, the forex market is very volatile and full of uncertainty. The market may move from top to bottom within seconds, which makes it very vulnerable for the traders to trade with.

Many new traders joins the forex market daily, and many also quit forex too. The reason behind the quitting from the market is their inexperience. Since newbie traders are inexperienced in forex, so they do mistakes and due to their loss, they think the market is not good enough for trading.

So I think, for such traders a guide will surely help them to show the correct way of trading. A guide is necessary for a newbie trader to make their every step valuable in forex market.

Ray Martinez

Beginner traders have a lot to learn in Forex trading. If they don't learn to trade, they can get into a lot of trouble. It is very important to know about a broker and trade with that broker. If the broker does not have good support for you, then you can never be successful with that broker. I am under Forex4you broker that the broker helps me a lot about trading and I gather a lot of information from this broker.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
anything that has to do with trading of volatile market you must have a mentor and someone that have been in the system for a long time because they are the one that will guide you through on how to start, it is really necessary to have a guidance because it will help a lot.

Razor1911

Being disciplined is one of the best methods of making money from any type of trading . The main reason a lot of people lose money on forex trading and cryptocurrency trading is because they don't have a guide. Every trader should try as much as possible to write a guide and when this happens you will definitely know that you will improve.
And in forex market it is even more important to be disciplined. The market moves uncertainly to any direction, and we need to understand the market movement. When there are some adverse conditions in the market , a trader who is disciplined enough can overcome such situations very easily. But for that, a trader needs to build up the mental stability so that even when the situation occcurs, he can utilize his mind to regain control over market.

Robson Dey

Forex4you is one of the top leading and secures trading broker from among broker and they give best facilities which is very rare with other brokers. I am trading very comfortably with them since the starting of my trading career. Still now I am earning money from their MT4 trading platform. Forex is the world’s best online money earning business at the present time.
No matters where from you, no matter how much money you invest and no matter how ages you are, it is the specialty of Forex trading. Basically, Forex trading is open for everyone. Anyone can do this flexible business for earning money. Just use an android or I phone or desktop to access your trade and stay connected with Internet.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't believe anybody can do forex succesfully without having anyone as mentor. Forex is not a trade or investment someone can just jump into without learning it to the letter. It is even complicated and I am every sure that a newbie won't even understand how it works except someone guides him.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Being disciplined is one of the best methods of making money from any type of trading . The main reason a lot of people lose money on forex trading and cryptocurrency trading is because they don't have a guide. Every trader should try as much as possible to write a guide and when this happens you will definitely know that you will improve.

Mary Frederick

If you view the big picture of the market, you will see a number of traders sufferer in this market . It’s because traders don’t try to take lessons from their mistakes. FXOpulence provides a free educational program to traders with narrow trading spread and other facilities in moderation.