radasko

Why i can't make money i tried many methods but nothing

it's been 2 years now but can't make money like marketers do
i tried affiliate marketing and cpa and youtube but nothing worked for me
can you guys share with me what i did wrong and how to fix this
thank you

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You need to understand that making money on the internet is not a rocket science and that anyone can probably make money but you must first of all, choose a very good business that you want to venture into and after then you will learn the necessary things required.

There is no way you can be able to make money online he if you do not have proper knowledge and understanding of how some online businesses works. If you want to venture into cryptocurrency trading for example, you really need to learn a lot of things like technical analysis and fundamental analysis. You need to study the market very well and be patient if not you may actually not be able to make something reasonable.

An online business like affiliate marketing can also make you a lot of money but you need proper knowledge and guidance before you can be able to make something tangible on it. there are several skills you must learn and master if you really want to be successful on affiliate marketing.

You don't just watch a few YouTube videos and think you are good enough to make money on the internet. It doesn't really work that way.

Finger Geek

Verified member

thank you
Making money online is not easy but if you have the right information and the right resources you will make money with ease. There are lots of people out there that are making lots of money online just doing things that we do everyday but they do there own in a unique that it turns it to money for them.

Like facebook, most people come there to make new friends,watch funny videos, chat with friends and many more. But do you know chatting, watching of videos and many more that we do for free and to catch fun is what some other people are doing and they are making money.

Have you been on Facebook and on your timeline, have noticed any post like ' I am bored, chat me here's and they will paste a link? That link is an affiliate link. So when you click on the link and register there. The person that post the link will be paid and sometimes it is up to $10.

So you can learn affliate marketing as it is very profitable if you get the right information.

But the one that I like best is forex and cryptocurrency trading. This two , you don't need look for customers to make money. I would suggest that you learn about these two.

Jamiz

thank you
Okay I will try this Thanks because am also looking for ways to earn online

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I would like to stress that you need to have a good knowledge around whatever you want to do. You would fail woefully if you do not have the good knowledge around what you are planning to venture into and that is basically the reason why you are not successful in what you are choosing on the internet. I will have to also stress that skills is also very important whenever you want to make money on the internet. I will strongly advise that you should focus on skill acquisition first, then you could also get yourself the needed knowledge around whatsoever you want to choose.

There are so many platform on the internet that offers free training on those things that we have done. You could also get relevant knowledge on YouTube. This would go a long way to helping you in your career. I will also advise that you should go learn the SEO skills because this type of skill is needed to generate traffic organically for your blog and YouTube. it is very necessary that You should have the knowledge. Your YouTube need SEO and likewise the digital marketing that you choose to venture into also need the skill too.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

thank you
Hi radasko and everyone here! Nice to meet you. I fully understand what you mean and I absolutely agree with you. Making money online is not so easy. In the past I tried affiliate marketing and YouTube as well but ,unfortunately, they did not work for me. I just wasted my time. The good news is that one day as I was surfing the net, I came across Trendri. I could not believe it that I finally found a legit earning website. Since then Trendri has become my favourite platform. I would definitely recommend Trendri to everyone who is interested in making some legit money online. In my opinion, you could concentrate here and make a good income from this wonderful platform. Wish you all the best! :)

Flow-er

The bottom line is that you're taking the wrong step and that is why you are able to be successful in that line. I would like to talk a little about the digital marketing because I have a little skills on this particular niche.

if you want to be successful around digital marketing, you would need to have a good knowledge around the SEO. It is very important that you should have knowledge around this because you will need it to project your affiliate marketing by using your blog. You would publish all the things that you wanted to sell on your blog and promote the links on social media platform or forums most especially quora is the best forum where you could promote your affiliate link.

In some cases you will also need money to promote your affiliate links and you would make more because when you spend money on ads, it will go a long way to helping you to make more than enough money on the internet . I have also planned to use this medium to earn more money in my digital marketing career because you will need it if you want huge amount of traffic.

Shaf

Verified member
Like most people who get attracted to the promises of making money online easily and fast, many of us here are in the same situation you're in. I recently lost about $400 in cryptocurrency trying to learn how to trade.

To really be successful in making money online, you need to have a skill that you can offer which people will pay for. It can be also be a product that people need, or it can be service rendered. This will be the best way so you can build a sustainable business. If you don't have one, it will be better if you can spare the time and resources to learn one, as that's the truest path to succeed with hustling online.
While doing so, it will help to have a real job, so you can focus less on earning money and money on actually honing your skills.

Sikapa

Verified member
When we talk about making money online is not necessarily means you working in a company or a website that will pays you. That is wrong, you can also try different method to earn money on your own but through the use of internet. For example, maybe your are an offline marketer and you sell your things offline. You can create your own website or Facebook page where you can advertise your products or good to boost marketing.

Any way by which you use the internet to make money either to generate traffic to your physical goods or services is also a for of online money making. Maybe you are a teacher or you have another profession and you can use that one to make money from the internet too. I use to watch some artists who are so clever on YouTube and the way these artists have followers and viewers, there is no doubt that they are not making money from YouTube but is through their own professions and skills. These people are not working under somebody or they are not getting their source of online income from online jobs. Therefore I say online money making is not all about working for a company or website online but how you can use your own skills to make money online is also important.

samual

For you to make money on YouTube you will have to create time in which you will use to post videos you are to post quality videos in order for you to gain more profit while posting this video you can post videos on how to use your mobile when it generate issues.

AlexFr

Sometimes someone has to stop wasting their time and find a job. Many years ago I also dreamed to do nothing but earn money. I started a blog with Google Adsense, I was a freelancer, and I invested in some projects. But one day I started working construction after that. I made a significant amount of money. Then I found a good job as a marketer. It allows me to understand much about my life.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You must understand that making money online is never an easy job. Truth being said, there are so many folks out there who have desperately tried to make money online and they have failed. There are so many people out there who have started a blog and they were not able top become successful. This is a harsh reality most of the people do not understand. I am not trying to discourage anyone, but making money online is a tough job, especially if you are making money as a blogger or as a Youtube content creator. You must market yourself and even after all that, you may never become successful.

I strongly feel that success from a Youtube channel or from a blog is also quite highly dependent on luck. There are so many people out there who have many subscribers on Youtube, but still they struggle to make money online because despite having so many subscribers, the number of people who view their content is quite low (i.e. people rarely view their content). So, you must post engaging content out there that interests the people. You must create a blog that would induce the people to read your content and what you have to offer. Only then you may become successful.

Razor1911

I would say, please concentrate on any particular field. As you have mentioned you have tried affiliate marketing, CPA as well as YouTube contents, it simply diverse your energy in too many things. Take any single one from these streams, for example YouTube, and put your all hard work and dedication to improve your skills for that particular field.

There are many people who are earning good amount of money from online streams as you have mentioned. In starting it is difficult to get rolling, but once you acquire enough skill, after that you can easily understand the criticality and make your tactics improved. It will take time and some amount of luck also, but hard work really pays off.

Delron

thank you
Try to take your time with whatever you do and stick to one thing instead of this do not work so you could get it out the way .

Status
Not open for further replies.