Why is survey not for third world countries?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Survey is one of the ways of making money online. But the problem is that most survey sites are not accessible to most of third world citizens. The reasons may be of different reasons but the one I think is that it is becuase most companies that use survey don't really have users in the third world countries. What do you think.?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I have been willing to ask a question like this, I mean why is it always ending up in a waste of time when you try to make money from online survey in any third world country. I understand that the economy is not stable but I do not think that should be a factor that will affect or stopping anyone that falls in that location to make money online. If you ask me, I think it should be equal, it is not our fault that we happen to find ourselves in a location like this. Thank you so much trendri for giving us the opportunity to make money online. God bless you man

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been willing to ask a question like this, I mean why is it always ending up in a waste of time when you try to make money from online survey in any third world country. I understand that the economy is not stable but I do not think that should be a factor that will affect or stopping anyone that falls in that location to make money online. If you ask me, I think it should be equal, it is not our fault that we happen to find ourselves in a location like this. Thank you so much trendri for giving us the opportunity to make money online. God bless you man
There are some Africans that do use VPN to access some of these survey websites but I can never advise anybody to use such a way.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are few surveys available for developing countries and the ones that are available are also low-paying because most of the survey companies are trying to gather opinions only from the people in the first or second-tier countries. They want to gather information from first and second tire countries because they are trying to sell in these markets.

Sewazon

Survey in the third world is totally frustrating and these big companies usually give excuses. Some of the excuses they give is about taxes, fraudulent act or bot, none availability of required truth from the black or the third world will take the biggest advantages over the survey meanwhile the targeted audience would have little or no opportunity to earn money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various reasons why online surveys are not for Tier 3 countries. One of the biggest reasons is that many market and research organizations usually get contract from companies that produce products in Tier 1 countries only. Since there are no consumers of such products in the tier 3 countries, sending surveys to Tier 3 countries would not prove to be fruitful at all. Moreover, there is no concept of survey companies in many countries. Therefore, it is really hard to find paid surveys in many Tier 3 countries.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of things to consider when you are thinking of this, in the Western countries a lot of companies will pay to get the public to talk about the quality of their products and their services but this will only be within the country they are residing, in a situation like this they believe that there is no need for them to engage other country in whatever survey they need in their country because it's not going to be profitable, and these people who doesn't live in their country may not be able to give genuine information about a particular product or services.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Most surveys sites are putting out surveys for the people who are actually using their products and services. And if you check the majorities of these products and services, they are mostly used in the western world, which their own world. So anyone should adequately get the reason why so many surveys are not directed to Africa.

greenieS

Verified member
Survey is one of the ways of making money online. But the problem is that most survey sites are not accessible to most of third world citizens. The reasons may be of different reasons but the one I think is that it is becuase most companies that use survey don't really have users in the third world countries. What do you think.?

let me tell you why. because the owners of large companies / companies s.a.m.d want to know the opinions of those who are part of the tier1 countries, populated who have a good economy and potential for them and have an interest in the middle to attract them to them.

if you open a company and do a survey will you want the opinions of those in tier1 or those in tier3? I'm not a racist or anything, and I'm part of a tier 3 country, so I'm at a disadvantage, but I'm used to the idea that people are looking for a sale / purchase where the potential is greater, that is, in tier1. :)