Why Is Time Management So Important For Business Management?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people say that if you destroy time, time will destroy you. This is true. I regret losing a lot of my time when I was younger. I never focused on making money at that time, but now things have changed a lot. now I am far much more active and the desire to make money is quite high in me. This is why I try my best to work and manage my time as much as I can. However, since I have started managing my time, I have noticed, that management of time is one of the key aspects of managing your work or business. I do not own a business per say, but I make money online and I have a very strict schedule which I follow daily.

Of course since I am making money online, my schedule is quite flexible unlike other people who conduct businesses. So as far as businesses are concerned, I have noticed that management of time is a really big factor. This is because a lack of management of time can seriously affect the productivity of the business and businesses could suffer. So why is time management so important to run the business properly?

Time is indeed an irrecoverable asset when it is been wasted , in life time is what determines every event that takes place in our everyday activities. Time they say waits for no one, so when we are involved in a business we have to be time conscious. There is something we must realise about our clients or customers, the customers takes their time to study us very closely. They observe the time we start off and the time we close at our offices and shops. The even take note of our response time in dealing with other customers and all these little things helps them to make informed choices and decisions about our business venture.

Something happened sometime ago in my friends business center, he had this sales girl that was helping him out with his records and in attending to clients and customers, at some point the lady working for him had to resign because of some educational reason. So he employed someone else to take up the job and replace the previous staff, the first week she resumed the customer noticed the change as the new staff was more hard working and experienced she was very time conscious and did her job in a very timely manner, hence it really boost sales.

A wasted time can never be recovered and this is the reason why it is very important that people try as much as possible to manage their time because time management is one of the most crucial attribute of a business man. If you don't have the ability to manage your time well then there is no way your business can really be successful. As a business man you must know that you have a lot of competitors and your ability to manage your time and stay disciplined in order to carry out your business to this will make your business successful.
If you are running a business and you have workers, you must make sure that they always perform their business duties on time and attend to customers in a professional way and manner.
If you are a businessman and you manage your time well there are a lot of good things that will come into your business such as;
Productivity: When a business man manages his time well there will be a lot of productivity in the business because he will set an example for his work is to follow.
Inspiration to employees: It is always very important that whenever you are running a business you set an example for your employees and time management is one of them.

Management is key because in any business, because with the management team the business organization will never be called an organization in the first place , because nothing will be organized. It will seem like the gathering of sheep's without a Shepard. The management team are in charge of making the set rules that will make any business venture to be successful. They look into every department in the organization and they ensure each is functioning optimally. They make the plans that will ensure the objective of the organization is been achieved
To make provisions go all the materials that will be need yo carry out the daily job of the organization.

And if we consider management in terms of a sole proprietor he will be the one to organise his business and make all the funds available for the business. He also bears all risk involved in the business.

Time management is important not only in business but in all aspects of life. For a busy person who practices time management can do all the activities that he needed to do. Think of a business owner who has to attend to the meetings of his 3 businesses and he can still play golf. My cousin who is an engineer and was the vice president of their company had the time to play golf in the morning. He would go directly to the office after a game. And in the evening I would see his post in social media that he had dinner in a restaurant with his family. It makes me wonder where he gets his stamina to last from early morning up to late at night every day. But I guess that is due to time management that he is good at.