Why is trendri not working

Kola

Verified member
Pls guys why is trendri not working and why are we not able to view other forum.pls what is really going on.because for the past four days it has not been working.whats wrong

Nite

Valued Contributor
There was a notification by the admin that the site was under attack by some hacker. So, looks like the admin is trying every possible way to protect Trendri from the hacker, which is why the website is on and off these days. That's the whole scenario as far as I know. Just pray that we get to see Trendri back as a full fledged working forum real quick.

Suba

Staff member
Currently trendy sites are protected by Cloud face so I also often can't access forums, Error 1020, meaning the site is using security service and I have to wait until protection is reopened. Avast and AVG antivirus also always protect to open Trendri, so I always turn off Avast when I want to access forums.

Nite

Valued Contributor
My Avast is never open while I'm working online. I use Avast only when it's necessary for checking up the malware and viruses. Right now, when we click the "trendri.com" menu button of the forum, it's showing Error 1020. But when we click on seperate forum, like Money Making, Cryptocurrency, then the forum's working fine. Situation's getting a little wierd here, hope to see everything get cured soon.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
It is obvious that it is because of this hackers trying to destroy the website, probably sending a virus to the site in order not to make it work so the owner will be forced to come to them for the anti virus and a big sum of money will be required to be paid for that, they are call black hat hackers, that is what they do, they create viruses and anti viruses and use it to threaten websites that are actively working in order extort money from the admin. This is where cyber security comes in. They fight to retrieve the site and that is why trendri has not been actively stable recently

uforwealth

Verified member
Pls guys why is trendri not working and why are we not able to view other forum.pls what is really going on.because for the past four days it has not been working.whats wrong
It is working fine. Maybe, its functions depend on location. However, with patience, you will soon be able to access trendri easily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah, admin resolved the issue of the server breakdown due to attack on the site. I've been absent from trendri due to activities I've going through online and offline. But when I learned about the sudden server breakdown due to attack on trendri I felt so bad, because I want trendri to be online and not offline, because lots of users are happy with the progress so far around 'Trendri PTP.

Kola

Verified member
Yeah, admin resolved the issue of the server breakdown due to attack on the site. I've been absent from trendri due to activities I've going through online and offline. But when I learned about the sudden server breakdown due to attack on trendri I felt so bad, because I want trendri to be online and not offline, because lots of users are happy with the progress so far around 'Trendri PTP.
Yes trendri is now working.i was not happy when it stopped working too

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes trendri is now working.i was not happy when it stopped working too
I just hope it becomes stable now and not unstable, just as the site have been in the last two weeks now. When you look at the responses of users you'll understand that, they really want the forum back to it's usual best. I received messages in other forums which I'm a member about their displeasure seeing the forum they love being offline for days. But I assured them that trendri will be back, that Admin is doing everything possible to fox the issue of server breakdown due to attack launch on the forum by malicious hackers.

Wiserr

I think the forum is still under construction,let's just keep on waiting to see what is going to happen next,I am sure the admin and staffs will look forward for the betterment and success of the forum,like other forums which are working properly,forums like bizdustry,coin forum,beer money forum gba forum,and rest.

Skysaint

Verified member
I have also observed that for quite some time now especially here on trendi forum. There has been a non-stop malware attack on trendi for some days now, atleast that's what the admin said. I have also tried visiting the trendi forum for sometime now but to no avail, sometimes beermoney forum also does same.
But now I think trendi forum is back online and I hope it lasts before these hackers comes back again because the stuff is being too persistent; just wish there was a permanent solution to all these so that forum members could access the forum whenever they are chanced.