Trading Discussion Why knowledge is so important?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a global marketplace for exchanging national currencies. Without knowledge, it is easy to lose money. Traders need to learn first before investing money. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer free educational resources. The broker also offers 5 types account including swap-free account and many more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It will be so foolish of someone that wants to go into an investment as risky and volatile as forex without first taking his time to study all the rudiments involved in this type of investment because this will enhance and promote the interest of the intending trader the most

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That is what I was trying to say in the other topic about forex trading that it is not really easy to make money as a forex trader if you do not understand the concept of the volatile market. if you don't understand how the market really work there is a high possibility that you will lose all your capital within a few days.

Good luck

Verified member
Knowledge is so important in every business one does in life.You need an idea of what you want to venture into so as not to run at loss or get bankrupt.People are loosing money in Forex trading market because of lack of knowledge of how the system is being run to achieve a better profit.

AfriPeeps Official

For everything you want to do in this life, you must have at least the basic knowledge of what you are going into. There are several online platforms but what I have noticed so far is that most online users do fail to earn from those platforms simply because they lack the basic knowledge.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the main reasons why people lose their money on forex trading is because they don't have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. They think it is gambling. Not having proper knowledge and strategy will definitely make you to lose all your money and think it is a scam. Having a strategy is actually very much important for one to succeed in any type of trading.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Knowledge is of course important. Consistent profit cannot be made in trading without knowledge. The trader has to learn first and then focus on profit. If I can't gain knowledge as a trader, it will be very difficult for me to survive in trading.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I just wonder how someone who doesn't have the knowledge of driving, driving for the first time won't either kill himself or kill some one. The same thing goes for froex without adequate knowledge required of the trader. There is no way such a trader will not record a failure.

Robson Dey

Forex trading can be complex and difficult if you don’t know the market well. However, if you have proper knowledge and skill it can be easy to earn money from forex trading. So, focus on learning rather than searching for the shortcut. There are no other shortcuts than learning knowledge.
That’s why I am spending most of my time in Forex4you educational resources. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only reason why people do think that forex is hard is that most people don't want to go through the rigorous training that makes someone a good forex trader. To be honest, this training can only be done with someone that is determined and have patience because they are not easy to be understood.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Knowledge is very essential as it will put you on the right track to achieve the desired results. It can be very hard to achieve something worthwhile if you are just doing things out of ignorance. You are going to waste your precious time as well as the resources. this is the reason why it is very important to seek knowledge about any business venture you want to do.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Many people hold on to the thinking that trading on forex is hard because they do not wants to go through the difficult and long process of learning about financial markets. Once you have sufficient knowledge you will find out that forex is much more easier to manage and build up on.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You are going to operate on luck to achieve success in your business if you refuse to acquire necessary education about the thing you are doing. you open up yourself for a scan because you won't be able to differentiate between the right method and the wrong one. You will be easily deceived compared to someone who is well learn about the business.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Knowledge is very important when trading forex , but the most important thing is that make sure you have the right knowledge to carry out the trade and not the wrong knowledge , because requires more if skills and strategies to make it more sucessful and effective more , that's the basis