Crypto Why many peoples said bitcoin has been manipulated ?

Mertayasa

When I accessing browser, facebook, twitter and you tube the news about cryptocurrency manipulation especially about bitcoin become a hot topic. I don't really understand about this news, is that really possible to manipulated the price of bitcoin ?. I don't think it's possible, because I'm there is a rules to protect it and to avoid peoples make this kind of crime.
Since I know about bitcoin, I always try to find the exact answer about what is the thing make the price of cryptocurrency increase or decrease. But until now I couldn't find the answer that satisfy me. When talk about the price of cryptocurrency, it's very difficult to predict. We will never know what's gonna happen in the 5 minutes about the price. I'm still remember the time bought bitcoin for the first time which is on march of this year, it's very horrible experience. After I bought and check the price in the next day, it's decrease significantly.

So, is that true price of bitcoin has been manipulated ?​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In my own humble fair share opinion.... I think it might be. But if I say it's been manipulated, I'm not saying that Bitcoin is hacked or something but the whales, this crytoverse honchos may be using their influences to control the price of cryptocurrencies market to their own favour. Just what Elon Musk is doing, don't you think he's making gains on those news he's dishing out.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's not been manipulated ,what controls the price of Bitcoin is the rate of demand and supply , if the demand is higher than the supply you would see a high movement in price and vice versa , so am sure that the price is not manipulated but controlled vividly by a factor , if it's manipulated it won't have been traded on some countries stock exchange , so it's not manipulated

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's not been manipulated ,what controls the price of Bitcoin is the rate of demand and supply , if the demand is higher than the supply you would see a high movement in price and vice versa , so am sure that the price is not manipulated but controlled vividly by a factor , if it's manipulated it won't have been traded on some countries stock exchange , so it's not manipulated
And you think the whales are not being manipulative enough? With the way they have been dishing out words/ news to control the market to their own advantage, and that's not manipulation. Manipulation has different forms, if you had to say or carve some words inorder to win over some things, you are being manipulative.

Setho

VIP Contributor
In the recent months one of the most popular trends in the crypto market who was Elon musk's tweets either sending the price of assets up or down and to be honest nobody is supposed to have that much influence over such a project. That is why I think many people are beginning to see that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are being manipulated.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a gainsaying to conclude that crypto market has been diluted. The market is no longer influenced majorly by the forces of demand and supply as it was when it was first executed. Now, many influentials have come to dilute the market by using their influence to dictate the market. They dictate what happens in the crypto market.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
In the recent months one of the most popular trends in the crypto market who was Elon musk's tweets either sending the price of assets up or down and to be honest nobody is supposed to have that much influence over such a project. That is why I think many people are beginning to see that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are being manipulated.
Seriously.....the trend has shown severally that it's really being manipulated by this influencers. I don't the they garnered makes me sometimes think if he(Elon Musk)is the owner Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies cos I don't know he's just glued to manipulating crypto, I think he's just selfish. We have 1000's of several influential people who can be doing that yet the don't do such.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I think until cryptocurrencies becomes a strong trend lots of us were not informed or exposed to stock or forex trading thereby making volatility a very new thing and the market likewise market manipulations. Of course cryptocurrencies are being manipulated by people who are very intelligent the use both their influence and their wealth to do that and this is also applicable to stock market on forex market so nothing new.

Mika

VIP Contributor
People believe that bitcoin is manipulated because bitcoin is actually manipulated. For instance, when Musk said he will not accept bitcoin for tesla the price went down and when he said, he will again accept bitcoin the price went up. isn't this manipulation. However, this kind of manipulation does not work for too long