Crypto Why Monero?

D

Deleted member 51169

There is a coin now gaining popularity and value among crypto enthusiastic - Monero.

Monero is an open-source, privacy-oriented cryptocurrency that was launched in 2014. Its blockchain is opaque, which makes transaction details and the amount of every transaction anonymous by disguising the addresses used by participants. Investors can mine Monero using their own CPUs, which means they don't need to pay for special hardware. Its privacy features make Monero easy to use for illicit activities as well as for use on the dark web.

Monero (XMR) Price: Will There Be a Continuation of Bearish Movement? Yes!

At the point when the bears effectively push the coin underneath $244 level, it might open the cost to the help levels of $189 and $161. Over the current cost are the obstruction level of $281, further reduction might push the value down to the help levels of $281, and $322 and $361 value levels.

Key Levels:

Resistance Levels: $281, $322, $361

Support Levels: $244, $189, $161

XMRUSD Long-term Trend: Bearish

On the every day graph, XMRUSD is on the negative development. The Crypto was on the bullish pattern last week. The bullish pressing factor pushed the cost to test the obstruction level of $322. The level was tried twice by the bull however it was shielded by the bears.

Below are further information about Monero:
Market capitalization: $4, 617, 183, 224
Circulation supply: 17, 992, 03
Maximum supply: 0
Total supply: 17, 992, 03.

Hope you try this coins out!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I just won't let this one passes me by. The way the poster analyzed the coins convince me in some great ways that there is potential in this coin. I only wish investors key in into this project. And I need to buy some part of it. I hope it has been listed on some popular exchanges.

D

Deleted member 51169

I will advice you, even if it is just $10 have a fraction of it. Though every coins needs an investor, but it seems Solana is tinting in a different direction. Maybe the bulls will buy up a large volume before the whales step in and that will be the game changer.
I did same analysis for Ethereum last year but ended up not buying because I was down financial. My friend who did, are still grateful.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I don't want the whale entrance to this coins any time soon. I still prefer coins to grow naturally for sometimes before being the eye of the the whale. I couldn't forget the experience of Elon Musk in a hurry who came to trick is into buying coins when he knew he would soon cash out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51169

To be frank, I don't want the entrance to this coins any time soon. I still prefer coins to grep naturally for sometimes before being the eye of the the whale. I couldn't forget the experience of Elon Musk in a hurry who came to trick is into buying coins when he knew he would soon cash out.
I bursted in laughter when I read this your comment. Like seriously, we gat the same mindset only that my own is because I am broke for now. So should this coin spike more than necessary, I will live in regret as I did with Ethereum. When this coin rose to $220 this week, I turned to a witch and made a silent prayer for it to fall back.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Monero and Dash were launched in the same year. Both are very popular privacy coins. However, there is one major difference between these two privacy coins. On Monero every transaction will remain private, where as on Dash users have a choice to make a transaction private or public. However, I don't use privacy coins.

D

Deleted member 51169

Monero and Dash were launched in the same year. Both are very popular privacy coins. However, there is one major difference between these two privacy coins. On Monero every transaction will remain private, where as on Dash users have a choice to make a transaction private or public. However, I don't use privacy coins.
Just like you stated the two coins there as private coins dear Jasmine, what I was trying to making other readers understand from your answer to my question in your own thread is that, "not because they are private coins means that they can not be paired".

The bottom line of all these is that, while privacy is a much-desired feature in the virtual world, it brings with it the perils of a large criminal element.