Surveys Why most third tier countries don't carry out survey.?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a suprise that most survey sites dont even consider the third tier countries when it comes to carrying out survey for the reasons best known to them.

Many people would have come up with different reasons which may cause this what I tagged discrimination. They include the following:

Controversially, most third tier countries lacks database. Almost African countries don't keep record of their citizens or happening. Unlike the advanced countries where their SSN can review everything about a citizen. This may not be so in most most third tier countries which may lead to double participation of survey by one individual.

Most of the topics that do require questionnaires are not that relevant in most third tier countries . Those topics are not third tier countries friendly and third tier countries may not have much knowledge about these topics.

Medium of payment is also one of the reasons why I think survey may not be successful in most third tier countries. Most survey sites do use medium of payment that are alien to most third tier countries. Some of them don't pay through bitcoins or popular means of payment.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I share your thought on this but I think I have an answer to your question
Survey sites do not accept offers from the people in the 3rd tier countries because all their clients are based in US ,
UK bla bla bla and it makes no sense for Africans to review or share opinions on products consumed there.
That's just the gospel truth. The companies here don't conduct opinion polls on its' product. So, I give up on surveys.

Suny

Being a survey person, let me put it this way. Most survey sites cater to various marketing firms that pay them for data collection of their product's popularity. The surveys are based on people's purchasing power, the presence of companies in a particular reason, and of course the product availability. Most multinationals that engage these survey sites keep their prospective clientele in their mind so open to those countries where their products are sold.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
so overall is it actually even worth doing surveys ?
It's worth it if you are from a country where opinions about some particular products are needed from. Most people that are in the United States or UK are making real money from answering surveys. But if you are from Africa, I will not advice you to even attempt doing surveys because it won't pay for you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that there are so many companies in top tier countries ready to pay the survey platforms while there is no company or business is a lower tier countries ready to pay much amount of money to collect people's opinion about their product and services. The logic is quite very simple.