why people think that making money is not easy?

D

Deleted member 62875

Did you believe making money is easier?
Making money is very simple than you can imagine, ones your goals and aims are Seth, making money is very easy considering the fact that capital for investment is very important as a key driver of making money.
Ones your goals and aims,capital is at hand, there are things to consider before embarking on making any move, this thing to consider are time factor,risk percentage, reliability and income rate.After looking at these factors next is survey.
You check often on how, you can operate, how the locally is,the financial background of the community if it's marketing to earn money, can your service be accepted? and lots more logical reason that may trigger money making with effectiveness of time.ones those things are set, making money is not hard it's very easy.did you find have an objection, that making money is not easy? Let's have a discussion

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I strongly believe that's a possibility of individuals making money today solely depends on how stable the economy you're so beautiful by a country in which they reside is , in most regions of the world like Africa Nigeria , the standard of living is poor and people have to spend a lot of time and energy to acquire money to fend for their material needs and wants . This is caused as a result of the poor economic stability and the low financial stability of the economy . Individuals in Nigeria engage in self-employed business which are usually small scale businesses whereas large scale businesses are owned and controlled by the government who only employ few qualified employees.

In Nigeria the unemployment rate is high but yet good number of people keep pumping out of universities as graduates . And most of this graduate usually have the full skill , mental , and physical capabilities to work . Yet , works are not provided to this one's leading to poor cost and standard of living . In summary , people are unable to make money today and you too lack of support from the governmental authorities and it's parastatals .

Rachael

Verified member
Making money is not easy, if it were easy, everyone would become billionaires and countries would not end up in bankruptcy. Why is it that billionaires or world richest men always struggle to top the charts of the world richest men, this means that making money is not easy. I would not suggest you use the word 'easy' because it means that one can stay and money starts dropping from the sky which is not possible, If making money was that easy, nobody would want to work hard but we see people going at lengths to commit crime that might cost their life or their freedom and this shows that making money is not quite simple and this is the more reason they try to boycott the straight way of making money which is through hard work. Even with the aims, objective and set goals, this does not make money to flood in. The recommendation of survey sites and affiliate marketing you gave still demands a lot of skills most especially in affiliate marketing, you need to have a professional marketing skills because you need to make a target and convince potential customers to buy a product and surveys are mostly accessible to those in higher or developed countries.

E

eldavis

Am not trying to be a buzz kill but earning be it online or offline is not easy. Even when you have a well cut out plan, it takes alot of commitment, determination, hard work and consistency to scale through. There are certain times that even with your skills, things do not go as planned.

Caramelle

I can definitely say that making money is not easy whether it's offline or online. It takes preparation, equipment, and funds before one can even begin to work. Even simple works like taking surveys require equipment, at least a smartphone in most cases. You'll need an internet connection to work and it's usually not free. Investing in a laptop is often necessary if you want to maximize work opportunities. The work itself will require focus and the application of skills and abilities. Most earnings sites impose standards that workers need to satisfy. Offline jobs can be more demanding of one's time. Even well-planned business endeavors can go wrong simply because business owners rely on the interplays of market stakeholders and forces which are beyond their control.​

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If making money is really simple as you are saying , I believe you should be making enough money that you shouldn't even looks for else where to earn money online. Because to me I do not consider it that way and based on my experience making money both online and offline it's not really easy at all and might even require a lot of dedication and time to achieve all the things you need.

If it was really possible a lot of people including you could have made so much money . But some people do not have the opportunity to make money as they expected because as they are working they have come to understand the reality of making money online it was just easy like you are thinking.

If you do not plan your life very well and dedicate your time to learn any skill you are interested , the possibility of making money may not be there that is why making money is quite difficult. If you are in Nigeria or any other African country you should really understand what I am talking about because here the government does not make adequate arrangement to suit the citizens.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money is clearly not easy because if it is, we wouldn't have poor people or armed robbers other social vices.

Anything related to money demands high discipline whether it is spending, making or keeping, you need to be disciplined to achieve that.

If you're not disciplined in spending a money you'll end up living above your means which will results to self induced poverty.

And if you're not disciplined in keeping money you'll spend it in buying frivolities or better still liabilities which are things that don't make money only take money.

From the little scribble up there you'll understand that making money is not easy.

The rule of making money is to not think of the money and not to chase them at all but to provide value, comfort and sense of belonging to people.

This is the way forward, if you master the above skills then making money will be easy for you.

If you sell a product on weight loss to a fat person, you'll make money because you're solving his problem, think of any billion dollar industry and you'll find out that there only secret is solving people's problems.

But if you keep on chasing money it will keep on getting difficult and you'll eventually run out of energy.

Dora Wi

I think this is a very nuanced topic, we cannot generally state that making money is easy or that making money is hard. It depends on a lot of factors such as where you are starting from, what's your environment and social status like, etc.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I once heard someone saying that success is easy but what is not easy is focus and determination. It takes more than a very good plan for you to succeed in anything you are doing especially when it comes to making money on the internet or even offline. There are a lot of people that have entered into several other businesses in the past but they were not able to succeed because they were not determined and focused enough. There are times when you will start to venture into several online businesses and everything will seem as if it is not working, at that moment it is very important that you stay focused in achieving your goal.
Someone who probably don't have proper knowledge and understanding of how to become successful in affiliate marketing will say that it is very hard but someone who makes a lot of money from it on monthly basis will say otherwise. For you to make money on a particular venture it depends on the kind of knowledge and understanding you have about the particular business venture. The same thing applies to every other business and individuals who really wants to be successful in whatever they're doing.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are some people who think that making money online is not an easy thing and to be honest you are not going to believe them at all for it . There are so many reasons as to why people will be holding this kind of leaves and I believe that it is in your own position to be able to try to convince them .

There are some people who do not like working online purposely because of the amount of times in which they have been scammed in the past. There are some people who have lost hundreds or thousands of Dollars to fix investments and also to people who did not pay them for their work and as such they believe that every other scheme is a scam .

I have also heard some people who are very ignorant also of the many ways in which you can be able to make money online . They believe that it is completely impossible for you to be able to sit in the front of your computer or be pressing your phone for a few hours a day and be making a lot of Dollars from it. This kind of people are usually open for education.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
For those that believe that making money is not easy, they are not actually far from the truth. It is not truly easy. But not easy doesn't mean it cannot be achieved. In fact, there are many people that have made more than enough online.

What can I do to make making money online easier? This is the first thing we need to ask ourselves. We need to change our mindsets first and know fully well that we are the products of whatever that we think we are capable of. So we need to have the positive mindset that we want to make huge money online .

Then we need to spare our time. Money won't just come anyhow. You work for money before money will even think of working for us. Therefore, we must try as much as possible to work for money by shceduling our time on number of hours we want to be working online.

Not only this, we need to be hardworking and be consistent. There are many people that I have personally introduced to some schemes that pay online but they don't wait to even use a month before they quitted. They said the process is too hard for them to bear. Those kind of people may not make much online because making money online requires hardwork and consistent.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not easy to be straightforward. Offline is even more harder especially here in my region. At least online, you can see opportunities popping up everyday for you to earn online. It is just left for the user to make good research to find out the options of online gigs to enroll in and start making money. In offline, if you aren't from a rich home, or having an in-demand skill, you can't have such opportunity to earn money consistently offline. Here in my country, even with your skill, you aren't guaranteed of having jobs everyday or earning consistently. It depends on the kind of job you learned, and also how marketable you are too to potential customers.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
You should rather consider using that your strategy is to be making a lot of money base on what you have to offer if you really think that making money is as easy as you think.

I know every earning opportunities both online and offline will require some sort of dedication and anyone who is just folding his or her arm and be expecting money to just come like that will be so disappointed to find out that making money is not easy as most people will think , but will require an absolute determination for you to be able to make the amount of money you need on monthly basis.

I have seen so many people who have given up in some online earning opportunities because it is so stressful , and they cannot fit in because it is demanding and sometimes the ability and all the knowledge that is needed to succeed in most of these areas of business are not always available .

If it was just as simple as just having a plan and working toward achieving it , A lot of people could have been millionaires by now , but so many people face challenge along the way .

Kendy

Verified member
On a personal level, I don't think making money online is quite easy even though you have the needed skills or technicalities. There is nothing that is very easy because we will all encountered challenges at some point in time. I know of currency Traders who made so much from trading but in one day they can loose so much so that it might be enough to discourage them from further working as Traders which is a challenge on its own. Also, for those who are without skills, it become so difficult for them to engage and participate on site.

Again, for those who are in the lower-tier countries, they are at a disadvantage because they are mostly restricted to participate on site and with this being the ordeal of the day, it makes it difficult to earn money online. Most of the survey site places restriction to lower-tier countries only allowing higher-tier countries to participate and even coming down to the popular affiliate marketing programs, most of the affiliate sites are being feasibke and prudent for those in developed countries leaving those in underdeveloped countries at their peril or to look for other ways to go about earning, which makes some of us devise means of using the VPNs which at the end of the day might still backfire.

SANIA

Making money is not that much easy as it sounds.
One cannot expect to become millionaire and billionaire overnight.
Often beginners or fresh graduates often think that making money is easy.
In the real world, due to huge amount of competition in the market and inflammation rates in many parts of the world.
It is difficult to stand out of the rest to make clients to support your business and needs.
Making money needs one to learn some skill then practice it with determination, focus and attention and lots of patience as well.

Making money becomes easy once your brand gets established and when you have master the skill already and people are seeing you as experts now.

Nothing is easy from the very start and it is not possible to make money overnight or in a easy way for beginners.

People who have struggled alot can make money easily after tons of practice and knowledge.

But on should not give up on his dream to make money.
It will need time and effort but ultimately this hard work will pay off.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
People often think and talk about the fact that making money is not an easy job at all. However, the fact of the matter is that there is always a reason behind something. There are various reasons why making money is not easy.

Both Online And Offline Platforms Do Not Pay That Much

This is one of the biggest reasons why many people are not making money online. Majority of the platforms do not pay a \lucrative amount of money to people who are making money both in the offline and online world. in my country, the average salary is around $100-$200! This amount is simply too low.

Majority Of The People Lack Skills To Make Money

There are so many people who do not have the right skills to make money and this is why they have a much harder time getting a job. Both offline and online world requires you to have sufficient amount of skill level.

Competition Is Too High

Competition is also one of the major reasons why so many people are having such harder time getting job. Even in the online world there are so many freelancing sites that would require you to apply for a job and there is no guarantee that you will get a job due to others competing with you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I have come to understand is that a lot of people will consider making money online to be the most easiest thing , while others may consider it to be the most difficult but there are reasons why these people are saying differently .

The fact is that we have so many people out there that are making money in the online space without any stress and probably these are people that have dedicated their time to learn about the necessary skill that will help them make the money they need and after they have gone through the normal learning process they automatically start making money in their area of concentration effectively...

The online space is exactly like the offline space and normally we shouldn't expect things to be easier with us somehow most especially if we do not have a skill and the best way we can be able to make money effectively is to learn a skill to have something to give in return.