Why should you Plan for your Retirement?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Life after retirement sounds like a distant thing to happen. But, when you have been working for a while, it seems that time passes by unknowingly. From the bright-faced first job in your early twenties, you turn into a monthly salary man.

Then, you transform into a professional, when you start getting the four digit salary. Management with the next stage leading in the next few years of service, you will have to retire from service and enter the life of the retiree.

Once retired, even if you are free, you may not have income coming in every month like before. Therefore, you should not do certain things about finances that should not be done, if you don't want to be sad when it comes to retirement.

D

Deleted member 28127

Most people after retirement choose to do another job that there is not in their domain because not working after retirement means a monotony of life that causes damage to you progressively. It is good to get good retirement but stay at home is the cause of illness because we need to work lifetime if our health is permitting this is my personal point of view.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Retirement is a lonely place and it is very important to prepare for it. I think it is very important to start saving right from the early stage for retirement. You can engage in pension scheme that is reliable to prepare for retirement. My plan is to engage in real estate investment right from early-stage so as to earn passive income at old age.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is always a saying that rest is sweet after work. No matter what we do, we should be planning of retiring one day. How ever like others will also belive, retirement plan should be planned along as we start any business or job. This will make the process easier.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are many ways in which someone can prepare for old age. One of the ways is to raise your children in good ways and invest in their educations. Also you can get multiple streams of passive income for yourself so that you will not rely on people to cater for you at old age. You can start saving in portion of your income for retirement.