Why so many people are rejected by Adsense

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
That's interesting. Since your first website was approved, you know what it takes to gate your website to approve. But your two websites are rejected means, no matter how much knowledge you have on adsense, you cannot be sure on how to get approved by adsense. Adsense can act erratic most of the times

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You make the right conclusion regarding why people are rejected by adsense. People do now work hard on their site to build useful content. They treat adsnese like money making machine and apply for adsense for half baked website. They do not publish useful content. They publish on saturated topics and get rejected.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When people start blogging or create a website, they come across the best monetization tool for a website, i.e. Adsense. They are in such a hurry that apply to adsense even when their websites are work in progress. Adsense has simple rules, your website need to have useful and meaningful content that are not copied from other sources, you need to have a lot of content, and you need to have important pages like about, privacy, etc. As long as you follow these rules, your website will be approved. INterestingly, sometimes you might just be unlucky. You will be rejected even when you have followed the rules.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Building will also reject your website on Google Access program if it has bad user experience. Google will know about this when your website has lots high of bounce rate. Another thing is that if your website does not fit into mobile navigation. You also need to have some traffic on your website before you get accepted into Google adsense program.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You have really nailed the major reasons why adsense can reject a website. Some only post irrelevant topics just to make sure they meet up with the required number without minding whether it is quality or not. And other one is of one doesn't have the required number of click required, one may be rejected as well.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Google adsense program will reject your website if it is full of thin contents. Thin contents are contents that don't have value to offer the search engine user. Thin content don't usually contain in-depth information about the topic written on. Google care more about the search engine users and they will not accept any website in their program that doesn't provide enough value.

Last edited:

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have duplicate contents, you will not be approved. A lot of newbies commit this mistake. They publish copied content and think that they can easily get away with this. Paraphrasing also does not work because Google can easily look for similarities. Even if you have written in your own words, of your topic is widely published on the internet, you don't get approved

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A website might be rejected from Google adsense program if it contains a lot of duplicate contents. Some people make use of article spinner to write lot of content on their websites. Google has a way of detecting this. Most people are engaging in this act because you don't have the capacity to buy content freelance Marketplace.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
YOu cannot get approved by adsense with 10 posts. Well, you could be approved in the past and some lucky ones are still approved for 10 posts but for majority, you need at least 20 posts with 1000 words or longer. Your content should be unique, original, never published elsewhere.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Low quality content remains number one reason why Google adsense reject a lot of website. There are some bloggers who believe that you should put up to 10 unique posts on your blog you are going to get accepted into Google adsense program which is often not the case. Portside structure is another reason why people are rejected from Google adsense program

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
Adsense is the preferred monetization option for most of the website owners, yet so many people get rejected by Adsense.

You are running adsense does not mean you are earning a lot of money. In order to earn well from adesne, you need large traffic. If you already have large traffic, you might also earn from ad networks like infolinks, media.net, taboola, etc. But since adsense pays more for clicks and impress, adsense is a much sought-after advertising network for publishers. Sadly, a lot of people are rejected by Adsense.

Some of the common reasons for rejection are:

Valuable Inventory: Not Enough Content:

This implies that you do not meet minimum content requirement. They don’t tell you how many articles you need, you can aim for at least 30 long articles.

Valuable Inventory: Low Value Content

This implies that your articles are low quality. You need to improve content quality.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have one website approved by adsense but my other two websites have been rejected multiple times. I have done everything I did on my first website to get approval, however, my other two websites are not approved by adsense. On my approved website, I cannot earn more than $1 per day

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Well said. People create a blog or website and want to start running ads from day one and want to earn money from day two. This is not going to happen with blogs. UNless the ad network you are trying to use approves automatically, it is difficult to get approved without having a lot of articles.
That's true. I have a website that is monetized with adsense. But I don't make money with adsense, not even $1 per day. However, I make money from my website using other techniques like doing sponsored posts, selling ad spaces, etc. Getting approved by ad networks like adsense is really difficult, and even more is earning money.

AfriPeeps Official

One truth I have realized is that sometimes AdSense reject application from certain countries like my country Nigeria probably because of the high rate or fraud present but I think it's not fair to treat all applications from a particular country or continent that way, I have experienced such thing and it's highly discouraging.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Well said. People create a blog or website and want to start running ads from day one and want to earn money from day two. This is not going to happen with blogs. UNless the ad network you are trying to use approves automatically, it is difficult to get approved without having a lot of articles.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
People are rejected by adsense for one simple reason. They are in hurry to get approved because they believe that they can be rich once their website is approved by adsense. They submit incomplete website, they submit website with poorly written contents, and they submit website with duplicate content. These are possible reasons.

Kelvinmarvin

With the little understanding of mine, i definitely think that there is a mistake that the person might be making because if someone get rejected by Adsense, then the person will have to change the domain name and put a new domain name to apply for another Google Adsense. And never use a rejected email address, because Google will not accept rejected domain name and email.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I applied for Adsense the rejection was due to low traffic. A friend who also applied said that she was rejected by Adsense because of the lack of contents. I thought that she has only a few pages of her blog but I was surprised that she has more than 20 blogs already. When I checked, her blogs were very short like half a page of a word document.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
One other reason why some people get rejected or blocked from using AdSense is that they tend to want to use illegal means to rip the system. They use random devices to click on ads being displayed anyhow so that they will get more money, but this usually lead to them being banned from using AdSense.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No doubt Adsense is the best AD network for monetization. Those website owners that makes use of AdSense for their site especially google AdSense earns better revenue when their site traffic is high. I know the better the contents created the better chance a newly created website has to be accepted by AdSense. Just as you said, Adsense doesn't demand number of contents before a site is approved. But from 30 and above quality and long articles is better suited.