Why So Many People Are So Ignorant About Making Money Online?

Nahid25

Banned
There are various ways to make money. The "Traditional" way to make money is to get a day job in a company or by starting a business anywhere. Since having a day job is the most common way of making money, majority of the people have a day job and very few people actually try to make money online. I live in a place where making money online is a very uncommon thing.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I really can’t say that they are arrogant but I will rather prefer to say that they are more than eager to earn money, well you can’t really blame them as far as I am concerned because the situation of the country causes it which makes it look like hard working people are not trying at all. In nigeria today, most of the youths you see around has started to worship illegal ways of earning money most especially fraud. It is starting to become normal in the face of people, I meant to say that a lot of people both young and old in my country are starting to see it as a legitimate way of making a livelihood for themselves.

cmoneyspinner

There is absolutely no reason for people to be ignorant about making money online. If they have Internet access, just type "make money online" in the search box and a bazillion results pop up! That's what I did! In the first page of results I saw something about affiliate marketing. From there I kept exploring. The words I might use in place of "ignorant" is "not interested". When I had a job with a steady paycheck, I thought about working from home and working online. But by the time I got home from work and took care of other things around the home, I did not have the energy to explore methods of making money online. When I found myself unemployed, that's when I decided to look around for income earning opportunities. Fortunately, I found friends online who were interested and they shared lots of advice, tips, and tricks with me. One of the tips was to join a forum that pays like Trendri.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is actually very difficult for a lot of people to understand easily how computer works and also how they can be able to easily navigate around the internet and as such you cannot fully blame them.
Again it requires a lot of commitment and you will have to have gained a particular skill or learnt a particular language before you can be able to make money online and that is what some people do not want. There are also people that literally do not believe that working online is a sustainable way of making money when you compare it to offline.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You do not have anything to do about this because anyone who choose to be ignorant about modernization should continue to be ignorant because I do not really have them to train people about the possibility of making money online , let them just be in their own ignorance and be in their comfort zone.

I always hate a situation that most people do not believe that there is a possible way to make money online , they just believe that it is only an offline work a person has to do as the only source of income because that is what they came to say but they fell to believe that as the world is changing it is grating different opportunities for people to make money in different ways which online is also one of them.

People that are interested to make money online will always try to do it and I always choose to ignore people who start advisicing me that making money online is not the best way , although there are lot of people who are using the online space for scamming activities but people who choose to concentrate online legitimately do not have anything to worry about.

It's not easy for some people living without mobile phones or an internet connection. Even in the 21st century, there are many out there who can't get their hands on a mobile device or even a computer. Most of this people find it hard to live because they lack basic amenities. Another cause is the mindset people have with doing things online. Most people believe anything online is a scam, therefore, they do not participate in it. We should try to convince these people that money doesn't only exist physically, money can be made online and is one of the most valuable way of making money these day.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be so sad as we have large majority of the people who are ignorant about making money online despite there are lots of opportunities there.

These are some of the reasons I believe makes people to be ignorant of making money online

Belief system
I am going to say that large majority of the people living in my country don't believe that it is possible to make a good amount of money from the internet.

Some believe that you can only engage in fraud before you can start making money online.

I don't blame those who think in this way. The reason is that we have lot of young people who are making money online through fraudulent activities.

So people who are conscious are not ready to engage in anything called online money making. So they maintain close-minded towards making money online.

Lack of Curiosity
lack of curiosity is the reason why some people are maintaining a tight chest towards making money online especially in my country.

They are not ready to engage a little research to discover if it is possible to make legit money.

They forgot that internet is just a tool which can be utilised to do different things. And this is the reason why they are missing out a lot of opportunities.

D

Deleted member 72542

not ignorant, they are LAZY. they want it to be done for them. Someone came and said help me make money like you do, so I said ok here go to this site step 1... This was 14 years ago and I am still waiting on them to complete the first step. They decided to just keep asking me for my money instead. lmao.