Why Some People Do Not Like To Save Money.

Bisolami

Verified member
Some people go against the idea of saving money and a lot of people find it weird but I think they have some valid reasons. It is valid and it is not valid to me because there are ways that we can bypass those things and it will not affect us instead of not even saving money at all. We are all going to have emergencies that we are going to need money for and we are going to use the money that we have saved for it. Anybody who does not have money by then will not be saved.

Some people do not like to save money because they believe that they are going to spend it on things that are not reasonable. This is why they will rather spend the money they have on things that are reasonable immediately after they get the money instead of saving it up for something else. I think this excuse is a valid one because some people always spend the money they have saved on things that do not even make sense.

Some people do not also like to save money because they think that the money they have saved up might be stolen by someone else and they have been scared.

RubyTheGirl

I'm not one to put money aside, since I'd rather live in the now and take chances. In my opinion, it's riskier to save for the future than to enjoy the present and everything it has to offer.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Everyone knows the basics of money: you need it to live, and you get more when you save. But some people are not comfortable with saving money. Why?

There are many reasons for this, but the main one is that they fear being left out of the fun. When people spend their money on things that are fun, they feel good about themselves. When people save their money, they feel like they are "boring" or "un-cool." However, saving money is actually a great way to be an amazing person!

The first step in becoming an amazing person is always taking care of yourself. If you're always spending money on yourself and your family, then you'll never have enough for anything else including savings accounts!