Surveys Why survery sites never works for me?

Razor1911

Survey sites has become more famous these days among the online earners. Because of the earning potential, people are loving it. These sites pay considerably high amount of money, and is very simple to complete too. Just need to answer some of their questions, and hurray! You are rewarded.

But these sites never worked for me. I have tried for so many times. Initially they ask me some questions, and I enter those correctly. After some time of questioning, a page appears showing that, this survey is not a perfect match for you. I am getting annoyed now with these sites, I have wasted almost 2 hours everyday for 7 days. But only able to compleye 1 survery. That is also for 25cents only. Why this is happening to me? I can see many people are earning decent money here, is there any problem with my location?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, earning money from surveys depends on the location. If you reside in a country like Australia, UK, or United states, then it is possible to earn some money. However, surveys would not make you rich instantly. You have to receive surveys on a daily basis and complete them honestly. You also need to work on several survey websites to make you good money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Survey based on my experiences is not readily available for some countries in the third tier for some reasons best known to the operators. At times, I do believe whether there is lack of information needed in the third countries or may be they don't trust the geneuity of the respondents in the third tier countries.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Survey sites don't work for everyone and can't work for everyone. Answering surveys or making money from surveys depends solely on your location. If you are in abroad, you don't have to be a user of any product but just by being there covers all the advantages you need to answer a survey and earn reasonable amount of cash every day without having to do much.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The main reason online survey websites don't work for you is because of your geographical location. so many of them do not support people from some part of the world and even if they do you will not even make a reasonable amount because you will not get any survey invite. It is advisable your venture into other forms of making money or simply stick to paid to post websites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If surveys doesn't work for you, then you shouldn't bother yourself much on it, cos its been the kind of question circling online. It doesn't work for everyone it is just selective indeed. It based on the top countries than the lower grade countries. So when you discovered about this, you shouldn't panic, just forget about them and move on with the options that rewards you online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If surveys doesn't work for you, then you shouldn't bother yourself much on it, cos its been the kind of question circling online. It doesn't work for everyone it is just selective indeed. It based on the top countries than the lower grade countries. So when you discovered about this, you shouldn't panic, just forget about them and move on with the options that rewards you online.
Definitely. I always tell people from this part of the world never to bother themselves about taking online surveys because it will definitely not favour you. There are so many survey sites and many of them do not accept people from this part of the world and they few that do, you can't even get any survey invite.

xFran78klz

Survey sites are not for everyone and cannot be used by everyone. The ability to participate in surveys and earn money from them is totally dependent on your geographic region. If you are traveling abroad, you do not need to use any products; simply being there provides you with all of the benefits you require to do a survey and earn a good amount of money every day without having to do much.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Definitely. I always tell people from this part of the world never to bother themselves about taking online surveys because it will definitely not favour you. There are so many survey sites and many of them do not accept people from this part of the world and they few that do, you can't even get any survey invite.
That is just how the survey sites are treating people from the lower grade countries. They will say they accepts every one but when you create account its simply same old problems you'll encounter with them. They send me invitation, but when I go through the link is still same old problem with surveys, that's why I've forgotten them.

D

Deleted member 28127

The survey sites that rarely works for me is CPX Research or OfferJungle or BitsWall or ClixWall.
The survey sites that doesn't works to me is SurveyTime, AdGem, Adscence Media, CPA Lead, KiwiWall, OfferDady, OfferToro, Personaly, PollFish Survey, WannaAds, Wana Survey.
To resume most of survey are available to limited countries by limited quantity due to advertisers choices.

Kwess

Survey sites has become more famous these days among the online earners. Because of the earning potential, people are loving it. These sites pay considerably high amount of money, and is very simple to complete too. Just need to answer some of their questions, and hurray! You are rewarded.

But these sites never worked for me. I have tried for so many times. Initially they ask me some questions, and I enter those correctly. After some time of questioning, a page appears showing that, this survey is not a perfect match for you. I am getting annoyed now with these sites, I have wasted almost 2 hours everyday for 7 days. But only able to compleye 1 survery. That is also for 25cents only. Why this is happening to me? I can see many people are earning decent money here, is there any problem with my location?
The fact is survey sites don't work on all contries. To this reason, I don't know why but it works good in the advance countries and the pay their members goo too. But I'm still wondering why is not working for you because I know you are from India and most survey site works in India as well.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Survey sites are not for everyone and cannot be used by everyone. The ability to participate in surveys and earn money from them is totally dependent on your geographic region. If you are traveling abroad, you do not need to use any products; simply being there provides you with all of the benefits you require to do a survey and earn a good amount of money every day without having to do much.
You are right bro..... Surveys are not meant for everybody. The companies that own those surveys knows who their targets are. And their targets are not in Africa. Their targets are the white people who consume their products and services. So I don't think any African person should feel bad when they are not getting surveys to do or earning from it.

riknong

You can check out this link