Why we need to work overtime.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Working overtime is a choice. But a good choice this moment. People that are now working overtime are keep on increasing in number. The following may be the reasons why we need to be working overtime.

The current rate of inflation these days is gruesome. The United States of America which most countries look up to has its all time inflation rate of 7% of recent while most African countries and third world countries are enjoying their two digit inflation rate. This means economic is bad. And to escape it, we need to do overtime for extra money.

Another reason why we need to do overtime is that it will ease our jobs. What do I mean by that? Most people that do overtime do it because they don't want to postpone the jobs that they ought to have finished that day to the following day. Most times, I do find it difficult to finish the assignment I have and to make sure that I don't add them to the next assignment the following day, I make up with overtime.

However, one needs to be mindful one's health while working overtime, this will avoid any complication that may arise as a result of stress.