Why we should Read Newspapers and Magazines

Phronesis

Newspaper:

Newspaper is a paper which collect news from all around the world. It also help us to build basic knowledge. We get information about sports, politics, national, international, business, jobs, almost each and everything. By reading newspaper we can get information about every matter. Our basic will get strong and also help us with our experience. By reading newspaper regularly we can also known about unknown and important matters. If we read English newspaper then it will also help us to improve our English.

Magazines:

It is a kind of book which carry news. By reading magazine regularly we can know about different type of successful persons life, celebrity, technology, games, motivational speeches, and other things. Also entrepreneurs magazine help us a lot. Like as about food, dress, etc. We can easily know which fashion is on trending in the world, which food is healthy and how to cook a dish in new way.

Indeed newspapers and magazines both help us to increase our knowledge. They also help us to build knowledge about anything. That's why reading newspapers and magazines are really important.

Nova

I think if you want to get the idea of things going around you. It is always better to read more newspaper. And also daily you have to learn what to read and what to exclude. This is the way we can get better with the news and magazine. A lot of times those sources are more of opinion pieces instead of facts. And so it is always better to read them to get an idea instead of forming your own idea. Most likely you would learn a lot about the news and overall incidents around.

I personally read the news mostly to learn about things that are going on around myself. As that would keep my active and also it can be pretty good for the long term understanding of things around me. I know for sure that magazine reading is kind of more or less relax that is what I have learned.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was in high school when I developed the habit of reading the newspaper. My classes ends in the early afternoon that I reach home to have the afternoon snack while reading the newspaper. My father was buying Reader's Digest magazine that I was reading it after he had finished.I didn't know that reading English write ups can improve my English. I was always tops in the English class in high school that they even called me valedictorian. With the newspaper we are abreast with the news and on what is going around not only in our country but worldwide. Especially now that there is an online version of the newspaper that is free and easy to read.

cmoneyspinner

From I was a child my late mother would make me listen to the local news in the evening and always encouraged me to read the newspaper. I thought, to make her happy, I would at least read the Sunday newspaper. Oh my! It made me happy. :) There was so much in there! The comic strips. The Parade magazine. Of course, you had to read the front page news. But there were also the separate sections for entertainment and food. I'll never forget reading an article about Charles Bronson (American actor, “Death Wish” movies). I became a loyal fan after watching the movie, “The Magnificent Seven” (1960). Our local newspaper was called The Miami Herald and I loved reading it. It created memories and helped make me very aware of the world we live in.

Ralphjoe

Newspaper reading has always been an old habit of mine, I remembered when I was quite young, My mum will send me on an errand, on my way to that errand, any newspaper that I spot on the ground, I always made sure that I pick it up and start reading, I will read it for a long time that I might even forget about the errand that I was sent?.

Now that I am a grown up, newspaper still has that kind of fascination for me, I still find myself reading print newspaper despite the fact that there are digital platforms where one can read news online on the smartphone now. Newspaper and magazines will always be my companion no matter the technological advancement the world will bring about that threatens it.

Donkiz

Reading of newspapers, magazines and educational books is a good way of life, the advantages are many, you get information about lots of things both within your locality, your country, other countries and continents. Apart from information, it helps to improve your vocabulary and understanding of language.

Even if you cannot lay your hands on the hard copy books to read for any reason, we can search online for the e-copy and read, the good news is that all newspaper and magazine companies have online presence where their papers are hoisted, so we have no excuse for not reading unless we just don't want to read.

Carson20t

Newspapers and magazines reading is very beneficial as they contain tabloids in various categories and its only your preference that will limit you from knowing certain subject matter.The more you read the more you grow in your level of understanding and you will know how to react to many things that may come your way.I love reading about different things about this world andat times poetic and novel scripts takes my mind in a dimension onlyme can Vision and picture it to myself ,it is so exciting.

From my own perspective, I see reading newspapers as a way of keeping yourself inform about what is going on in you area, country or in the world at large. It's a good way to pass or share information especially to the elderly ones who don't usually use phones or tech devices to access the web. It's a good substitute for them. Even my dad says that he loves holding newspapers to read than holding phones or tablets. That's it gives him another vibe entirely. So it's good.

Vinkce

Newspaper:

Newspaper is a paper which collect news from all around the world. It also help us to build basic knowledge. We get information about sports, politics, national, international, business, jobs, almost each and everything. By reading newspaper we can get information about every matter. Our basic will get strong and also help us with our experience. By reading newspaper regularly we can also known about unknown and important matters. If we read English newspaper then it will also help us to improve our English.

Magazines:

It is a kind of book which carry news. By reading magazine regularly we can know about different type of successful persons life, celebrity, technology, games, motivational speeches, and other things. Also entrepreneurs magazine help us a lot. Like as about food, dress, etc. We can easily know which fashion is on trending in the world, which food is healthy and how to cook a dish in new way.

Indeed newspapers and magazines both help us to increase our knowledge. They also help us to build knowledge about anything. That's why reading newspapers and magazines are really important.
Newspapers are particularly about news, while magazines are particularly about persons. However they both are information sources and as such provide information to people about happenings and other people. When we read the, we stay updated. Although this modern age, the internet suffices for everything information, even these publishers of the newspapers and magazines have subscribed to it. Despite this, these magazines and newspapers remains a reliable source of information as the internet, although useful and advantageous contains a lot of information from unverified sources, but on the other hand the information from these newspapers and magazines come from verified sources, sources that could be questioned if needs be.

Newspapers and magazines are simply information sources. And if you want to remain informed, you can always buy them.

Always remember that when you are not informed then you are deformed. That should make you into buying them. Though, alot of young people feel that buying them is of the old people and they quickly go straight to their online pages and read. The newspaper most young people buy now is sports newspaper.
And the elderly buy mostly punch news, daily sun and the likes.