WHY YOU NEED TO HOLD THE BITCOIN NOW FOR HIGH PROFIT

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The bitcoin assets price rose to $39000 in the early hours this morning following Elon Musk tweets and the approval of the taproot upgrade by the miners.

The bitcoin price jumped sharply when the taproot upgrade was approved by bitcoin miners on june 13th and it will take effect in November 2021

Elon Musk said that Tesla would support payments in bitcoin once again when mining uses more clean energy.

The news as pulled bitcoin out of a downward slump and there are hopes that it will continue to rise proportionally. The taproot upgrade is a Long awaited discussion around bitcoin and it was approved by 99% of the bitcoin mining council

This is the opportunity to hold the bitcoin assets for future gain. It put smile on the faces of bitcoin assets HODLER

Do you think it's the right time to hold the bitcoin assets?

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Elon Musk is not to be trusted. And I am beginning to lose interest in him as he is trying to be the biggest whale in determining the crypto world. To me he is trying to retract his earlier tweet because he knows that without him bitcoins would still survived. If not because of China influence, no one would have even noticed the existence of Elon in deciding the cryptocurrencies world. Let's hope for the best as he tries to make his influence known once more.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Elon Musk is not to be trusted. And I am beginning to lose interest in him as he is trying to be the biggest whale in determining the crypto world. To me he is trying to retract his earlier tweet because he knows that without him bitcoins would still survived. If not because of China influence, no one would have even noticed the existence of Elon in deciding the cryptocurrencies world. Let's hope for the best as he tries to make his influence known once more.
The tweets was made following the approval of the taproot upgrade by bitcoin mining council. Tesla is likely to reinstate payments in bitcoin for its luxurious electric car any time soon following the adoption of an environmental friendly energy by the bitcoin miners in china.
Let's hope bitcoin continue to improve proportionally

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's unrealistic figure considering the situation around cryptocurrency presently.
The big players around the digital currency keep waving a heavy hand over the coin and making it very unstable.
$100, 000 benchmark is an unrealistic figure for the year 2021. Nevertheless, Elon Musk can still stir-up surprises with his tweets on the giant coin.
Nobody knows his next move