Crypto Why You Need to Invest in SHIB Coin?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Shiba Inu or SHIB Coin is making a lot of noise these days. It is just one year old but already has a market cap of 3.36 billion USD, ranks 47th position on the market cap rank, and has a market dominance of 0.16 percent.

Isn’t that amazing for a coin that is just one years old and was created as a meme coin?

Current price of SHIB (as of writing this) is 0.0000070547 USD.

Now, you might think how a coin that is almost worthless at the moment could become a valuable investment?

This is where you are mistaken. There is no substantial value for SHIB does not mean there will be no value in future.

Unlike Doge that does not have a maximum supply, SHIB coin has a fixed supply, which makes it an interesting investment.

Raiyan10

Well it is risky to invest into cheap coins. New coins got one rule. High profit high risk. Yes the market cap and current value of it makes it really interesting to invest in ti. But i still think everyone should be more careful in they want to invest in this coin

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as much as I love in investing in coins, I don't want to invest in meme coins like Shiba Inu. To be frank, till dodge coins blew and hit the market this year February, I didnt buy it and I didn't regret it. Shiba Inu also needs someone to promote it just as doge wanted.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Royoshi, the creator of Shiba Inu once shared a photo on social media where Ethereum Co-Founder is also seen. He has not shared the name of the person who invested on SHIB but it is very likely that Vitalik could be the one who invested in Shib Inu project. Isn’t that interesting!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have seen the photo that you have mentioned. However, there is no way to prove that the person who Vitalik is Royoshi. It is just an assumption. But what I believe that Shiba inu has a lot of use case and it is going to be very big in the future. You can benefit if you have patience.